Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
hell yeah thanx alot its bad ass
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
D Wood said:
hell yeah thanx alot its bad ass
you know by the shape of his head he looks a bit like a cave man or something. has that idiot look to him. Not saying he is but its the impression you get by looking at his head.. like he is all brawn no brains
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Some women like the meathead look though. I'd rather have someone who looks like they could headbutt a wall successfully than some bendy Hollywood 'pretty'boy.

Glad you like the sig man :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,163 Posts
teampunishment.50web said:
Some women like the meathead look though. I'd rather have someone who looks like they could headbutt a wall successfully than some bendy Hollywood 'pretty'boy.

Glad you like the sig man :)
I think you made a better one for him then for your self.. both look good even if I do not like the fighter..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine was the first draft though - then I got a message asking for red so I decided to use the blue one for a while :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
The Don said:
you know by the shape of his head he looks a bit like a cave man or something. has that idiot look to him. Not saying he is but its the impression you get by looking at his head.. like he is all brawn no brains
i'm quoting some1 saying he resembles an easter island statue, but i like tito so i think its harsh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
teampunishment said:
Some women like the meathead look though. I'd rather have someone who looks like they could headbutt a wall successfully than some bendy Hollywood 'pretty'boy.

Glad you like the sig man :)
o i so agree with u on that one, kewl sig i love it!:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Wow not to be rude or anything but if you think all this work is good you guys are gonna go insane when you see my stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm a professional designer, these things are for fun and are done as people have asked for them, mostly providing what pics they want and whatnot.

Be nice to see your stuff though :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
ORTIZ said:
Wow not to be rude or anything but if you think all this work is good you guys are gonna go insane when you see my stuff.
kewl, no i dont think ur being rude, i'd like to see ur stuff though :)
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
2,161 Posts
teampunishment said:
I'm a professional designer, these things are for fun and are done as people have asked for them, mostly providing what pics they want and whatnot.

Be nice to see your stuff though :)

Yup, you do some great work :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
ORTIZ said:
Wow not to be rude or anything but if you think all this work is good you guys are gonna go insane when you see my stuff.
yeah a little rude...you dont put down someone who maybe hasnt been doin it as long....thats just ****ed up....lol

but lets see a sick as ortiz sig
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top