Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Thanks for the smile, Dan's a funny guy.

I like kos. I've enjoyed watching him grow and loved watching him end diego's undefeated streak. Of course, I haven't met him so Dan could be right. to tell you who the favorite in my house is, not long ago my 5 year old greased up my 4 year old's hair and said " look daddy she's Dan Hardy!".

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I can't believe Hardly said this. He is the most obnoxious fighter in MMA and he has the nerve to talk about other fighters personality's?

GSP is my favorite fighter. My second favorite fighter is whomever is fighting Hardly.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts

Oh my god Koschek and Hardy could probably not even quit talking long enough to fight if they got the opportunity.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Always love interseting interviews, but its Ironic who its coming from.

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
I can't believe Hardly said this. He is the most obnoxious fighter in MMA and he has the nerve to talk about other fighters personality's?

GSP is my favorite fighter. My second favorite fighter is whomever is fighting Hardly.
so you like GSP but hate hardy? so tell me, how did you feel watching GSP try and have sex with someone you hate?

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts

Oh my god Koschek and Hardy could probably not even quit talking long enough to fight if they got the opportunity.
Can't really agree with this Hardy doesn't fake being fouled and put on terrible acting performances. I'm not a Hardy fan because he doesn't believe in his trash talk and if you are going to do it it shouldn't be tongue and cheek and hedged to limit backlash.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I don't agree with it when Dan Hardy just simply trash talks before a fight to hype the fight while Koscheck does it after a fight, even when it's live. Going out of his way to be a complete asshole is why Koscheck is more of a douche than Koscheck.

·
Squirrel Fighting Champ
2,719 Posts
I'm not a big Hardy as a human fan. He's kinda douchey, but he can be funny as all hell...the eternal struggle!

As for Koscheck vs Hardy, who's more of a dirtbag, I can say with certainty, if I was technically proficient enough to get away with it, and I saw Koscheck in a bar, I'd punch him in the face. If I saw Hardy in the same bar, I'd buy him a brew.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm not a big Hardy as a human fan. He's kinda douchey, but he can be funny as all hell...the eternal struggle!

As for Koscheck vs Hardy, who's more of a dirtbag, I can say with certainty, if I was technically proficient enough to get away with it, and I saw Koscheck in a bar, I'd punch him in the face. If I saw Hardy in the same bar, I'd buy him a brew.[/QUOTE]

Well said! +1

·
Registered
769 Posts
I don't agree with it when Dan Hardy just simply trash talks before a fight to hype the fight while Koscheck does it after a fight, even when it's live. Going out of his way to be a complete asshole is why Koscheck is more of a douche than Koscheck.
I presume the last "Koscheck" was meant to be "Hardy" :)

And I do agree with ya, Koscheck's way more of a d-bag, especially because of all these fake injuries he has during fights to gain the advantage.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I don't like Dan Hardy at all but this seems like the dumbest thing in the world to me. Not because I feel Hardy is dumb enough to pull a Daley, but because as the picture above says...

Pot meet Kettle...

I dislike them both for the exact same reasons. So it's funny to see one say something like that about the other.

Maybe Kos will put Hardy out. Then I'll only have to worry about watching one of them.

TUF next season will be rough though. :sad02:

·
Shogun
2,105 Posts

As for Koscheck vs Hardy, who's more of a dirtbag, I can say with certainty, if I was technically proficient enough to get away with it, and I saw Koscheck in a bar, I'd punch him in the face. If I saw Hardy in the same bar, I'd buy him a brew.
haha well that pretty much sums it up. Im not a fan of hardy as a person, tho he is kinda funny some times (like in this interview) most of the time hes a douche. But compared to Koscheck hes like the most pleasant guy ever.
Koscheck is a whining, faking, douchy ...just low-class a-hole. cant stand anything about koscheck and i hope someone (maybe gsp) kicks hiss ass real soon. hopefully not spoon his ass to sleep but realy put the pain on him.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Kos is more of an ass than Hardy. Dan is not clean in this because he trash talks something serious, but at least he does not fake eye pokes and knees to the head as said in the video. He also does not talk trash to his opponent in the cage after do a not so impressive performance.

That being said if a Kos/Hardy fight comes up I will be betting my money on Kos because he can win in more ways than Hardy can. Mainly by blanket.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I know it's been said a million times and I hate the generalisation myself, but, I think he isn't coming across well with some in the US. His trash talk is all tongue in cheek and comedic, nothing like Kos who's really a nasty piece of work. Again I don't like saying people don't get the British [insert cultural anything] bit this time it may be true at least to some extent.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.