Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats kinda interesting Dan fought in the US 3 times and lost all 3 times,maybe he should just fight in England?

And Paul Daley's first fight since the incident is on Impact Fighting Championships July 3 :)

·
Banned
820 Posts
To be fair the first 2 losses where early in his career, and the 3rd was aganist GSP. I do not think its such a thing where he messes up over here. Just time and opponent variation.

·
Banned
439 Posts
To be fair the first 2 losses where early in his career, and the 3rd was aganist GSP. I do not think its such a thing where he messes up over here. Just time and opponent variation.
...or...he's just not the fighter he was hyped up to be? Might be more comfortable performing for the home town? I'd go with the former.

·
Banned
820 Posts
...or...he's just not the fighter he was hyped up to be? Might be more comfortable performing for the home town? I'd go with the former.
I would go with that to, if he was undeafted in Englad, or he did not have any wins in Japan or Germany. His 3 fights in america have all been aganist people who have been better then him. He fought Pat Healy when he was green. Then he lost to Forrest Petz who was makeing his way to the UFC. Then its not for 4 more years he fights in the USA again, and its aganist GSP. Its coincidence that is all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts