Dan Henderson
(Last Fight Win via KO vs Michael Bisping

vs
Jake Shields
Last Fight Win via Unanimous Decision, vs Jason Miller​

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
definantly thinkin hedos gonna take this one but sheilds could pull off the upset fer sure im torn:confused05:

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
1 Mil On Jake Shields TO BEAT HENDERSON! Ftw!!!

Reactions: locnott

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
100K on Shields.
I hate your stupid face Shields, but just in case you've been training way too hard for Hendo, I'm putting money on you.

No disappointment now.

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
I really don't see Shields taking this. Crazier things have happened but there is a good reason Dan is such ahuge faverite.: he is better than shields everywhere. And yes, Edgar beat BJ...is that a reason to bet on every underdog?

·
Earthquake Survivor
1,936 Posts
I really don't see Shields taking this. Crazier things have happened but there is a good reason Dan is such ahuge faverite.: he is better than shields everywhere. And yes, Edgar beat BJ...is that a reason to bet on every underdog?
Jake's sub game is in another planet compared to Hendo. Sure Dan might seem to hold the advantage on paper but due fight time i have full faith that Shields is going to put a good fight and with those odds i gotta go with him.

100k on Shields!

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Nice i thought i wasn't going to make any money on this fight... Hendo by KO/TKO!!!

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
Jake's sub game is in another planet compared to Hendo. Sure Dan might seem to hold the advantage on paper but due fight time i have full faith that Shields is going to put a good fight and with those odds i gotta go with him.

100k on Shields!
I'm hoping his superior wrestling nullifies that :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts