Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was goining crazy ovr this fight i kept yelling at Dan HIT EM HIT EM.....great fight that fight was great i knew he was gonna beat up Belfort....

the one that got me was that stinking Baroni he freakn spanked Nishi i was upset over that one

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmm

wat you thinks wrong with him????

·
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!
1,784 Posts
vitor is not impressive at all, i think hes finished. hes got great grappling, but his "fast hands" are not so great anymore... not sure, but i dont think he landed(or even tried) a single blow to henderson standing up. good job by handerson, i didnt know he was so heavy(195).. i love his overhead right

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeahhh

Boy can throw blows man hes freakn bad...u think he could take Matt Hughes?? i think he has a Great chance...you know just for conversation

·
Registered
318 Posts
I was hoping for Vitor to win so we could eventually see a rematch with him and Wand, but it wasn't to be. It would be nice for Wand to able to take revenge for one of his worst losses. Hopefully in the next MW tournament, those two will fight in the opening round. That's the only way I can see Vitor getting to fight the champ since as it stands now, Vitor doesn't deserve a title shot at all.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well someone on these forums (i think) wrote that vitor is one of the most inconsistent fighters in MMA. They are right. When the guy is on it seems he is unbeatable, and no one on earth could stop him. Then other days he shows up and you wonder what was so great about him in the first place?

Time to hire a sports pyschologist I think.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol

i guess i need to check up on him i just saw him fight in one of the Bushidos...i guess i need to see him fight more...but yea i heard the same thing about him that hes a on and off fighter...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm

or maybe it was a Critical Conflict or total elimination...i dunno im scatter brained right now

WAT EVER

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
liveson777 said:
or maybe it was a Critical Conflict or total elimination...i dunno im scatter brained right now

WAT EVER
not being a **** but its critical countdown. vitor lost what he had after a few beatings in the ufc, chuck, tito, and randy. plus the loss of his sister. here is an excerpt from his wikipedia page. check the last part about his sister, pretty sad, i know it would take a toll on me.

His next major fight was on February 2, 2004 against Randy Couture, a rematch, after Vitor lost the first. Despite agonizing over his sister Priscila Belfort who disappeared on January 9, Vitor won the fight in 49 seconds when a seam from his glove cut Couture's eyelid, prompting a referee stoppage. Another rematch took place on August 21, 2004. Couture didn't consider that fight to be the rubber match, but rather a continuation of the second fight. Couture won via doctor stoppage after the third round, due to accumulated punishment and a cut which was opened by Couture. (As of March 28, 2006, Priscila is presumed by Brazilian authorities to have been kidnapped and killed, by suspected drug dealers.[1])

unfortunantly he probably would have a hard time switching careers at this point in his life. so i guess he just keeps doing the only thing he knows how to do. maybe they will do another comeback tuf show, and he can get on it.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THANKS i couldnt rememer what it was lol

Man thats sad....that really sux

·
Registered
208 Posts
i wouldn't say dan beat up Vitor. It just seems like Vitor gases early on & is in trouble if he can't end it quick , but Dan is good & i think Vitor is till dangerous & is still capable of ending fights quick with his hands.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Split said:
vitor is not impressive at all, i think hes finished. hes got great grappling, but his "fast hands" are not so great anymore... not sure, but i dont think he landed(or even tried) a single blow to henderson standing up. good job by handerson, i didnt know he was so heavy(195).. i love his overhead right
HE was 195 b/c he didnt bother cutting weight for the fight. He usually walks around 200lbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts