Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
owe the fans something after the poor siLva escapade in dubai?? did they forget? i buy every ppv. EVERY ONE. so whats going to happen??? nothing. :sarcastic12::sarcastic12: @ 50 BUCKS A CLIP IT GETS PRICEY.

AND IF U SAY NOTHING YOU ARE A KNUCKLE HEAD...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So you're saying Franklin/Liddell isn't worth your 50 bucks?
gumby..what i am saying is this isn't wwe. my cable bill with 2ppv is 160 a month .figure it out..dana said it not me. i own 2 co . and eat crow all the time.....

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
This should be a free card. Franklin vs Liddell is irrelevant. Cro-Cop, though he is one of my fav fighters, is done.
its definitely not worth $50, but to say that its not worth your bandwidth is just crazy. Those are still entertaining fights, regardless if they dont have a future as a champion.

·
Registered
681 Posts
owe the fans something after the poor siLva escapade in dubai?? did they forget? i buy every ppv. EVERY ONE. so whats going to happen??? nothing. :sarcastic12::sarcastic12: @ 50 BUCKS A CLIP IT GETS PRICEY.

Your getting Silva vs Sonnen. Thats much better than Silva vs GSP right? Not to mention Chuck Lidell a guy who Dana said shouldn't be fighting anymore in the main event in the next PPV.

·
Registered
248 Posts

wow im a die hard mma fan.. but i havent even bought one ufc event (alone) . buying every ppv, you must be crazy or super rich....honestly for a ppv like this i would just download it the next day or get it from the chinese guys. If its a big event id probly hit one of the 5 million bars/restourants that play ufc in toronto

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
well i watch them all since in the UK they are at no extra cost to subscribing to ESPN for £9.99 per month.

But I have to say if I was in the US I would not play $50 for UFC 115

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow im a die hard mma fan.. but i havent even bought one ufc event (alone) . buying every ppv, you must be crazy or super rich....honestly for a ppv like this i would just download it the next day or get it from the chinese guys. If its a big event id probly hit one of the 5 million bars/restourants that play ufc in toronto
not super rich... just support the ufc ..i own 2 co. i eat crow all the time. when you say something do it ..dana do it do not side step. . :confused02::confused02:ez

·
SikWithIt
2,539 Posts
You can also get 5 friends and split it like i do and have fun watching the event,(even though i won't do that this month because i could care less who wins between Franklin/Liddell.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think it will be a good card, but I'm not going to spend another $60 this soon after 114 and with 116 coming up in just over a month as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.