Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White was a little more direct with his comments when asked about Pride Middleweight Champion Wanderlei Silva, who lost to Mirko Cro Cop in Pride on September 10th. White said, “I think he just got executed. Isn’t that what happened to him?”

He was even more direct when asked if Silva would be seen in the UFC anytime soon. “Did he wake up yet? Let’s put it this way, everybody’s terrorized me about the fight with Wanderlei Silva. I’ve been trying to make that fight for five years,” White stated. “If that fight happened in the United States right now, he’d be on a ninety day suspension for getting his head kicked to another planet. He’s out. There’s no way he can come fight in the United States right now. When he gets back up and wins another fight or something… trust me when I tell you, I’d love to have Wanderlei Silva under contract with the UFC. I joke around, but I’d love to have him under contract.”

to read the full article:
MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

·
Registered
161 Posts
I still think its BS that Dana thinks Wand needs to win another fight; come on. The guy lost to one of the best HWs out there; if not the best (will see come NYE). The longer this goes on the less likely it will happen. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dana is all about the money. Fighting Chuck and Wandy would mean a potential loss for Chuck and a huge loss for Dana.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
i know

it makes me sick i just wanna smack him.....but u know that would crush him if chuck lost hes their Poster boy

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Organik said:
lmfao.. Mirko would eat liddells food...

and ask dana why Tim Sylvia doesnt want to fight Fedor

lol no contest Mirko could take anyone in UFC...

Dont even bring up Fedor and Tim Sylvia..hahha

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
liveson777 said:
lol no contest Mirko could take anyone in UFC...

Dont even bring up Fedor and Tim Sylvia..hahha
Wasn't Sylvia just saying he wanted to fight Fedor shortly after Bitter Rivals! I also remember him challenging Mirko Cro Cop! Did Sylvia say no or did Dana say it for him! If it was just Tim then that man should not even have that belt!

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
Wasn't Sylvia just saying he wanted to fight Fedor shortly after Bitter Rivals! I also remember him challenging Mirko Cro Cop! Did Sylvia say no or did Dana say it for him! If it was just Tim then that man should not even have that belt!
i dont remember any of this... any footage ? or interviews?

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Dana just blowing smoke out his butt. He doesnt' want Liddell to fight against a Pride fighter because he knows Liddell would lose, especially against Silva or Mirko. After his first stint in Pride, I don't think Liddell can hang with most of the LHW in Pride. Dana sucks. :D

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.