Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever notice how Dana White looks like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, acts like him too ... can you believe the jerk told one of the Octagon girl contestants she had a flabby a**, constantly berates the contestants on The Ultimate Fighter basically acting indignantly whenever someone does not see the show as "the opportunity of a lifetime" .. not to mention short changing all the fighters on their salaries compared to what the UFC is worth. The only thing left for him to do is to stick his pinky in his mouth and say "One Million Ka-Zillion Dollars" ...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Noone wants to watch boring reality show, producers often stirup some shit to make the show more exciting. They will not just let an opportunity go by to stirrup some drama.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dana white is a buisness man he knows what has to be done and gets it done. everyone is just hating b/c the ufc is as big as it is now mma should be grateful for the mainstream exposure i know pride is taking advantge of it with its first ever pride on US soil. but instead of praise there is just dana is evil, franklin took a dive, Pride has better fighters b/c it isnt as popular. I love to watch pride to but you dont have to pit ufc against pride tryin to find out which is better.

Reactions: ROCKBASS03

·
Registered
19 Posts
Slick_Fugitive said:
Ever notice how Dana White looks like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, acts like him too ... can you believe the jerk told one of the Octagon girl contestants she had a flabby a**, constantly berates the contestants on The Ultimate Fighter basically acting indignantly whenever someone does not see the show as "the opportunity of a lifetime" .. not to mention short changing all the fighters on their salaries compared to what the UFC is worth. The only thing left for him to do is to stick his pinky in his mouth and say "One Million Ka-Zillion Dollars" ...
He only gets mad at the guys on ultimate fighter because it is the ultimate opportunity of a life time. There could be alo of other guys who would love to be there and some of these guys just don't take it seriously.
It is wrong how he treats people but that's how it is. Can't do anything about it.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Dana White is that bomb! No one else was able to push the UFC to the level of popularity it is enjoying right now. When others who led the company got no-where except banned - Dana made all the right moves and now it's not only being allowed in more states - IT'S ON FREAKIN CABLE TV. Nice guys finish last. Dana is a prick, that's why he makes a good company president. He has no problems parting ways with people, he has no problem being a **** when he has to, he doesn't care about people or what they think, and he puts his chips in the right spots. These are important criteria for any buisness man. Everyone can say he's a ****, but No one - and I repeat NO ONE can claim that he doesn't have the best interest of the UFC at heart. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
I think Dana White is a pretty cool president, and if you honestyl think the Rich Franklinfight was fixed then you are a dumbass. Rich works too hard and cares too much about this sport to lose on purpose

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i just give him a hard time cuz its fun. i dont deny that he has brought our sport to the attention of the masses. he has shed light on mma here in the states. and if you are a good fighter you can now earn a decent living as a fighter in mma. which is important since i plan mma to be my career. unfortunantly for him he is like george bush. its all his fault because he is the figure head. there are so many different sides and opinions someone will always dissagree with him. thats just life. but he does look like dr. evil lol.
p.s. if it werent for dana chuck would never have made
"one million dollars"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.