Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Take it for what it is worth. It's from a gossip site.

http://thedirty.com/2010/04/05/look...e-ufc-is-having-an-issue-paying-their-marker/

Supposed statement from the Bellagio:

“The Bellagio establishment hopes a man of Dana White’s pedigree and stature in Las Vegas decides to make good on his debt. We have been unsuccessful in retrieving what is owed to us thus far, but are very confident he will come through on his marker.”

Dana is looking for a stakehorse for $20k a hand in Blackjack to tunnel his way out. Any takers?

·
Registered
142 Posts
pocketchange for dana!

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
real ballers dont pay.

right, wesley snipes?

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Come on the UFC holds events in the MGM Grand all the time (MGM is the parent company of the Bellagio) They make millions of dollars off the UFC. If Dana owed the money it would definatly be delt with behind closed doors.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on the UFC holds events in the MGM Grand all the time (MGM is the parent company of the Bellagio) They make millions of dollars off the UFC. If Dana owed the money it would definatly be delt with behind closed doors.
Are you saying that something posted on the internet may not be true?!?

:confused02:

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
Oh, you know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. :thumb02:
But if I can't take everything I read on the internet as fact and at face value... I'd have to question everything :eek02:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Billions made by the Bellagio thanks to Dana White

So now he makes them Billions, where do you people get all this bull shit info? It started as a rumor and now Dana makes the Bellagio "BILLIONS" please.:sarcastic12:

·
Registered
163 Posts
... he would deal with it with MGM behind closed doors AND tell them to go **** themselves ...
Fixed that for you Tra. You know Dana can't do business without dropping some mother****ing F-Bombs.

·
Psychedelic
891 Posts
Take it for what it is worth. It's from a gossip site.

http://thedirty.com/2010/04/05/look...e-ufc-is-having-an-issue-paying-their-marker/

Supposed statement from the Bellagio:

“The Bellagio establishment hopes a man of Dana White’s pedigree and stature in Las Vegas decides to make good on his debt. We have been unsuccessful in retrieving what is owed to us thus far, but are very confident he will come through on his marker.”

Dana is looking for a stakehorse for $20k a hand in Blackjack to tunnel his way out. Any takers?

Lol its already been taken down, so much for that bribe money Strikeforce (jk)! :sarcastic12:

·
Registered
234 Posts
If this were true, I don't see Dana White having any trouble paying these debts.

If he does then maybe our PPV payments can go straight to relieving his debt.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts