Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Dana doesnt read this please forward it to him if you are his PR person or assistant whatever, cause we all know they read this sh*t

Strikeforce put on a damn good card...get over it. Youre just some idiot that fell into something good. Yeah youve got the hang of things finally and are doing good now, Kudos! I understand it burns your a*s that Fedor didnt sign with you and you know hes the best fighter out there. I also understand along with everyone else the more you disrespect something or talk sh*t the more you like it...its like the 3rd grade girl on the playground that has a crush on you and she makes fun of you and runs around giggling and screaming. Youre giving the sport a bad name with all this whiney crap

·
The Detective
1,338 Posts
If Dana doesnt read this please forward it to him if you are his PR person or assistant whatever, cause we all know they read this sh*t

Strikeforce put on a damn good card...get over it. Youre just some idiot that fell into something good. Yeah youve got the hang of things finally and are doing good now, Kudos! I understand it burns your a*s that Fedor didnt sign with you and you know hes the best fighter out there. I also understand along with everyone else the more you disrespect something or talk sh*t the more you like it...its like the 3rd grade girl on the playground that has a crush on you and she makes fun of you and runs around giggling and screaming. Youre giving the sport a bad name with all this whiney crap
Can somebody ban this troll?

·
Registered
5,499 Posts

1. I doubt DW or any of his close buddies read this forum. And if they do I think they probably ignore posts like this altogether.

2. DW did not 'fall' into something good. He worked his ass off for it and took a huge risk with it. In fact he almost burned bridges with his friends, the Fertitas, with the UFC.

3. Just like anyone he has the right to say whatever he wants. It's not like he is holding press conferences to say these things. If anything blame the interviewers who bait him into these questions. We all know he isn't going to hold back and he is a walking UFC promotion man, of course in his eyes if you aren't in the UFC then you aren't fighting the best.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts

This post is what is 3rd grade. How do you expect anyone to take tripe like this seriously. You're giving this forum a bad name with all this whiny crap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.