Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I have no idea what your talking about but the greates quote of UF 113 goes to Joe Doerkson so much that I had to add him to my sig.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
“I understand firsthand why the US has all the top MMA in the world. I got to see how the fans root for someone like me, not because i am Korean or American, but because I fought hard and gave it my best. The American fans apprecaite a good fight no matter who puts it on. I think thats a big difference between the US and other countries. I continue to be shocked by the level of warmth and acceptance I get from teh fans in the US.”
Am I the only one with google?

why can't I see sigs?

·
The Bearded One
4,150 Posts
I have no idea what your talking about but the greates quote of UF 113 goes to Joe Doerkson so much that I had to add him to my sig.
Oh yes, also noticed that statement.

Hell of a lesson to teach his students.

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
Am I the only one with google?

why can't I see sigs?
can't see your sig but I can guess. Joe is THE MAN
hahahahahah thank you so much!! hahah I didn't even realize I have an avatar!! what a dumb ass!!
you are kidding oldfan right?? You couldn't even see my bad ass Lyoto signature.. well now you have at least something to be excited about :thumb02:

Enjoy^^

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.