Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt think anything would happen to him anyway after Jenne and Tito basically got back together a week after the news. Here is what Dana had to say about Tito anyway, He will also be fighting someone in October or November.

Tito Ortiz is officially out of the doghouse with the man who signs his checks -- UFC honcho Dana White -- now that the D.A. has rejected possible criminal charges in that whole domestic violence arrest.

White -- who had threatened to kick Tito's ass to the curb if Jenna Jameson's accusations against the fighter turned out to be legit -- tells TMZ that Ortiz will not face any punishment from the organization.

White added, "I'm cool with Tito ... he's still on our roster now … we'll be looking to get him in the ring in October or November."

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
There was a time when I loved to watch Tito fight, and part of me still does, but damn if that guy didn't show up to his last fight with terrible cardio. If he can't step it up, they're going to have to put "Ring Rust" under his list of attributes because the guy fights once every two years.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was a time when I loved to watch Tito fight, and part of me still does, but damn if that guy didn't show up to his last fight with terrible cardio. If he can't step it up, they're going to have to put "Ring Rust" under his list of attributes because the guy fights once every two years.
I actually think that was ring rush though, If there is one thing that you can say about Tito, it is his Cardio. He used to pride himself on having amazing cardio. We will see if that is the case come late 2010.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I can not wait to see who they put him up aganist. Maybe set up a fight between him and BAder.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.