Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://thedirty.com/2010/11/exclusive-dana-whites-mistress-exposed/

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, today I was just given the complete run down on this girl Kenda Perez and how she is getting her claim to fame. Dana White (ceo of UFC) has been paying this girl lots of money to keep her mouth shut to the public that he is f*cking her and going to make her famous. Keep in mind that Dana White is married and has two kids.

She is on the pay-roll with many others. I did hear that Kenda Perez is his number 1 girl, but who knows with that guy… he has so many sex rooms in Vegas it is ridiculous.- nik

---

It's amazing these reports didn't come out earlier. I guess it's true what they say: "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas." :)

·
Banned
7,811 Posts
A modern relationship or marriage for me is as long as I Love the girl I married, I wanna stay together with her.. but when the sexual appeal goes down, we should be open for sexual adventures.

Thats a modern marriage! Dana is indeed a cool guy :)

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's not surprising at all. What's surprising is how long it's taken for the intersphere to report it.

I've said all along Dana's blowing his hundreds of millions on hookers and blow.

He's ******* the fighters, too. Just not in a good way.

·
Premium Member
4,487 Posts
nice piece of tail if its true.

haha you just condemned most of the world, lol. hell even a lot of the faithful married folks out there, one half of the couple is basically being paid to stick around for sex.
Meh.

I don't want to get in the moral argument of it. Like I said... as long as it doesn't effect the UFC I could care less.

The fact is most people cheat. That doesn't make it any better or okay. It takes a weak / self centered / insecure person to cheat. I am not at all surprised if it is true. Just don't let it have anything to do with the UFC.

·
Premium Member
6,626 Posts
Dana's 40+ with 2 kids. He constantly flies all over the world and manages a huge organization.

I might be surprised if he could find the energy to get it up for a "mistress". Much less several... His cardios not that strong.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts