Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Dana White is excellent at his job, a pioneer and an ambassador for MMA. What he does in his private life is his business and it should not affect what he has done and is still doing for MMA.

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Who gives a rat's ass about this crap? First I don't even know if this is legit and even if it is I don't care one bit, secondly people's private life are their own business and just like I don't read the National Enquirer or People magazine this crap interests me in no way shape or form.

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
Who gives a rat's ass about this crap? First I don't even know if this is legit and even if it is I don't care one bit, secondly people's private life are their own business and just like I don't read the National Enquirer or People magazine this crap interests me in no way shape or form.
I was just about to post this exact thing. Well said Walker :)

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
The Fertitta's are an old mob family. If Dana wanted to keep somebody silent they wouldn't put her on payroll she would "vanish"

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The Fertitta's are an old mob family. If Dana wanted to keep somebody silent they wouldn't put her on payroll she would "vanish"
The Fertittas are going to 'wack' a girl who's already been on one of their tv shows? No, they pay her off first, then black list her everywhere in Las Vegas second, then insinuate repercussions to her and her family as a last resort.

Anyway, it's become all too clear that the Fertittas and Dana are the lowest of the low.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts