Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Umm.. let me insert this now; "LOL".

What was this kid thinking? I was watching this fight wondering what planet hes from. Unprepared is the biggest thing that comes to mind, followed by out of his league!.

He got rocked. His punches looked weak!

As for Ed, i was expecting MUCH more from him. He didnt impress me like some of the other guys.

So, what do you guys think about Danny? Do you think he will be back? Did he do a good job?

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah I thought Noah did a better job than Ed.I thought Noah had more of a challenge being injurred who would of thought he would have punked out.Anyway Ed's head is going to screw him up big time if he doesn't focus he's going to waist everything.
As for Danny he stayed in there so that was good although I DON'T SEE HIM GOING ANYWHERE.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hahaha...danny got owned!

Ed didnt really have much to show us though...he pounded danny on the ground. granted it was a lame fight i wont judge Ed on twhat i had seem there, due to no competition!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
danny was tkd prodigy black belt at nine.....hmmmmmm
the outcome was not at all surprising
danny makes up all this crap that it is funny!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Glad to see Danny gone...

Danny should have spent less time plucking his eyebrows... and more time training.... did anyone else get the impression that Danny wanted to be matts love toy????

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
lol
he was getting him cereal and stuff like that!
and he made up this mythical stories about himself

1 - 6 of 6 Posts