Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who would have thought danny would cut it so close. i guess his size did help him?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I knew it would be a terrible fight. But Abaddi did do alright, better than I thought he would. Gurgel was the one who did not perform to his standards. I thought Abaddi would be owned in a minute. Guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
ROCKBASS03 said:
I didn't see it either. I saw Gurgel in the locker room when they were showing Hughes, but I did not see the fight. Did some areas of the country get to see it for some reason?:dunno:
Me and Choke Wire live in the same city and both saw it. I think some parts of the country saw it, some didn't.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya i was a little ashamed of my little buddy. but i do have a bit more respect for danny. with hard work danny moight achally win a fight

·
Registered
669 Posts
After this fight i think they both need to go.

Abbadi might be getting better but he needs to learn MMA in what dana white loves to call "The smaller organizations".

The UFC isn't a learning ground, its the place where the best fighters go to when they are ready to compete. These TUF people who shouldn't be fighting in the UFC, like abbadi, Jesse, Solomon, shouldn't be in it yet, they just put em in the fight card because people know there names.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts