Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else think this guy sucks at fighting or am I the only one? First he got owned by lazy Ed Herman who didn't even try against him. Then he's like 'I'M AN ULTIMATE FIGHTER' and Tito Ortiz laughed and so did his team mates at him. Then he was talking about beating up Ken Shamrock. I'm sure he would really beat up Ken considering my cousin who is 19 could probably beat up crappy Danny. Ken would murder Danny if Danny attempted to beat him up. Then finally at last the punching bag Danny Abaddi faught Kalib Starnes, the man who should have beaten crappy Kendall at the finale and Danny got owned so badly. Then he cried like a women. Danny sucks, end of story.

·
Banned
111 Posts
adminmma said:
Yea, Danny really is not ready for the ring. Thats all i have to say.
Ya i didnt thnk to highly of him.....Kalib said he wasn't that bad, a lil hard to take down and he thinks Danny will get another chance in the UFC. He had said this saturday night.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Kalib was being nice to him. He wouldn't say 'Danny sucks s---" on a talk show or anything like that or mean stuff. My cousin who is 19 years old could probably get Danny to the ground and TKO him with his fists.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Danny is a low quality tkd fighter, which basically means he is the worst of the worst. I don't even know how he got onto the show.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IronMan said:
Danny is a low quality tkd fighter, which basically means he is the worst of the worst. I don't even know how he got onto the show.
Same, what the f---. Did no one else participate for the show because my cousin would have gladly participate. My cousin could easily beat Danny considering my cousin have been in King of the Cage before.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brownpimp88 said:
who is ur cousin
Kostas Maritsas. He is 1-0. He faught in the first match at King of the Cage Anarchy lol. Well, he is not my cousin but rather my second cousin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i thought danny was a homosexual the way he was waiting on matt hamill hand and foot. dont know how he got on the show.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tap out said:
i thought danny was a homosexual the way he was waiting on matt hamill hand and foot. dont know how he got on the show.
I know. I thought he was like that gay guy from last season of Big Brother lol. And we all know homosexuals suck at fighting and mixed martial arts not to be offensive but it's true. I don't know how he got on that show either when my cousing could woop his a--.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Who wants Danny in their avatar as a joke lol? I made it for fun. I don't know how to copy it or put it in my signature or give it out to anyone right now since I'm editing my post but I'll post it later lol.

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
:) What do you think Rush?

hehe...

I think Danny just looked young and inexperienced. Maybe he was brought on the show because he would have been the most improved and maybe shocked people. But really, he didnt have the skill :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
adminmma said:

hehe...

I think Danny just looked young and inexperienced. Maybe he was brought on the show because he would have been the most improved and maybe shocked people. But really, he didnt have the skill :thumbsdown:
dude your messed up:laugh:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
adminmma said:

hehe...

Lol, haha, nice avatar made by me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yep, he should really think about doing something else, he has no future with this sport.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alamojj said:
You just love yourself dont you???:cheeky4:
No, I'm just proud for making that cool funny avatar lol. Its hard to find Danny and make a photo from him lol.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alamojj said:
:laugh: :laugh: :dunno: WOW:dunno: :laugh: :laugh:
Okay, just brake thats all you've been saying to me ever since you've arrived on this forum. Be nice or brake and ignore me.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts