Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Thats one of the reasons Im watching this season is to watch titties being called titties. Its funny stuff. Thats how this realty crap gets ratings. Im sure they dont have a beef outside of the show.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Personally I think Rampage is pretty funny. This dude should be smart enough to not react to it. That's exactly what Rampage wants. If it didn't piss him off, Rampage would have stopped by now. And taking a swing at Rampage would not be advisable for this guy.

·
Live right and every other day is a good one to di
1,431 Posts
he appologized immiedietly before the tit grab... we all saw that, no? hah

i think he's fu*kin hilarious, still. that one episode was pretty bad, but you could also see him cracking under the losses... so i can overlook that as a long time fan.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I don't even know what to think of Rampage anymore. I used to think he was hilarious but I had to stop watching TUF after the initial "Titties" episode because I just didn't know what to think anymore. Rampage is either ate the f*ck up or he's a huge prick, I don't know. It was funny, but at the same time I felt embarrassed for Rampage. It was awkward.

·
It's Hammer Time!
9,589 Posts
I don't even think it's funny anymore. He lost 7 to 1 and is still making fun of the other team. Plus he won't let his fighters train with Rashad while they have nothing better to do. Honestly, he reminds me of these little pests I encounter in the train every morning.

·
Registered
97 Posts
i dont find his immature name calling funny or healthy for the sport.

Dana and the UFC are really gun hoe destroying the reputation of the sport, teaching young kids who watch the show its ok to call other kids names. Remember columbine happend because of this. Bullying doesn't end in fists fights in this day in age anymore, it ends with kids getting shot, stabbed, and now apparently set on fire.

If anything page and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves.

Instead of putting on a quality show with quality fights and real drama, we have an asshole making fun of a kid he know he can beat up, and when the kid try's to stand up to it, he responds in with threats of violence.

Thanks dana for teaching our kids this. I'm all about teaching my kids mma, but I don't think I would allow them to watch the ultimate fighter without me being there to let them know this isn't how to act.

**** dana, and the ufc for this garbage show they put together this season. I predict page will be in jail/prison in the next five years, and dana will be fired. Also the fights suck ass this season.

·
Das Übermensch
7,633 Posts
I don't even know what to think of Rampage anymore. I used to think he was hilarious but I had to stop watching TUF after the initial "Titties" episode because I just didn't know what to think anymore. Rampage is either ate the f*ck up or he's a huge prick, I don't know. It was funny, but at the same time I felt embarrassed for Rampage. It was awkward.
Ya, Rampage is idk. He is pretty funny sometimes, but other times it's just ridiculous. Idk. I miss him in the old Pride days.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Remember columbine happend because of this. Bullying doesn't end in fists fights in this day in age anymore, it ends with kids getting shot, stabbed, and now apparently set on fire.
you obviously don't know too much about the columbine and what actually happened there and what caused it to happen, read Columbine by Dave Cullen, learn something

·
-DIBKIS-
21,134 Posts
Ya, Rampage is idk. He is pretty funny sometimes, but other times it's just ridiculous. Idk. I miss him in the old Pride days.
I think the problem is that some of the stuff Rampage does is funny. He just goes to far and over-does it. (if that is even a word)

For example, had he just called Schoonover "titties" once then it would be funny. People are made fun of for being short or fat or whatever. People can roll with it. But nobody likes it when it is constant. Rampage is showing a lot of immaturity and lack of respect for someone that is trying their hardest to get to where he is now.

As for Schoonover standing up to Rampage, I respect him a lot for that. It shows that he really is a fighter and he isn't going to back down. Now with that being said he isn;t the best fighter there and in no way could beat Rampage. But it is still respectable.

If you guys are going to be mad at Rampage, be mad at him for leaving his fighters in the cage and not playing favorites with his fighters. The only fighters he has really cared to get ready were Marcus Jones, and Kimbo.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts

Dana and the UFC are really gun hoe destroying the reputation of the sport, teaching young kids who watch the show its ok to call other kids names. Remember columbine happend because of this. Bullying doesn't end in fists fights in this day in age anymore, it ends with kids getting shot, stabbed, and now apparently set on fire.

If anything page and the UFC should be ashamed of themselves.

Instead of putting on a quality show with quality fights and real drama, we have an asshole making fun of a kid he know he can beat up, and when the kid try's to stand up to it, he responds in with threats of violence.

Thanks dana for teaching our kids this. I'm all about teaching my kids mma, but I don't think I would allow them to watch the ultimate fighter without me being there to let them know this isn't how to act.

**** dana, and the ufc for this garbage show they put together this season. I predict page will be in jail/prison in the next five years, and dana will be fired. Also the fights suck ass this season.
lets be serious, Rampage messes with everybody in a joking way, if you are overly sensitive i guess you take it wrong. In any sport rookies get hazed and made fun of by Vets by they know their roles and shaddup about it, did this kid?? Page obv thought he was joking but then the kid starts talking about moving down to 205 to beat him down??? Is that how you show respect to a legend of the sport when he is just playing around with you?? If i were Page i would have been insulted too once i saw how this kid took it so serious.

As for threats of violence, i believe its Titties talking about smashing ppls faces into steel poles and how a street fight isnt like a MMA fight blah blah blah and talking about moving down to 205.....

Page was completely joking and messing with Titties, he messes with Big Country the same way, but Country just laughs it off, big deal, Page is a vet, you dont talk back to vets if you some punk rookie trying to make it and Country is more then that but he knows its all in fun.

·
1,431 Posts
Yeah, that's the thing right there... that Page has always had the same insulting sense of humor. Served him great in pride, out on the streets hating on japanese people who didn't understand the funny stuff he was saying to them. That main titties episode was over the top but if you liked his humor before... it really hasn't changed.

to each their own.

·
Premium Member
2,449 Posts
Rampage is funny but sometimes the dude doesn't know when to stop. The titties thing is getting repetitive and boring. Also that time when he was humping that reporter for the entire interview was also very awkward and immature.

·
1,431 Posts
just on the issue of how 'Page repeats shit over and over, and how Rashad does the same when they are in eachother's faces, i wonder how mnay of you guys who are really annoyed by this have black friends? Not to generalize too much but as it pertained to all the black guys i grew up with: they all acted the same in confrontations, running their mouths over eachother non stop. i dont know, it's anecdotal, but i think it's just a socio-cultural thing.

My black friends run their mouth about 100x better than my white ones. Whitey gets annoyed fast, can't keep up. :thumb02:

·
To the death George
2,306 Posts
am a big rampage fan, but the one thing that has pissed me off about him recently is his disrespect to the UFC, after everything they have done for him. The made him very wealthy, give him a title shot after 1 easy fight, helped him out when he was in trouble with the law and with his mental problems, they have made him who he is today and now he is just shitting all over them now saying they have done nothing but hurt him.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,134 Posts
just on the issue of how 'Page repeats shit over and over, and how Rashad does the same when they are in eachother's faces, i wonder how mnay of you guys who are really annoyed by this have black friends? Not to generalize too much but as it pertained to all the black guys i grew up with: they all acted the same in confrontations, running their mouths over eachother non stop. i dont know, it's anecdotal, but i think it's just a socio-cultural thing.

My black friends run their mouth about 100x better than my white ones. Whitey gets annoyed fast, can't keep up. :thumb02:
You are hitting on a pretty touchy subject there.

·
1,431 Posts
meh, ya know... if people wanna get worked up because i pointed out a pretty well established, all be it anecdotal, socio and/or cultural dif then so be it. that's just over sensitivity anyways. :thumb02:

edit: looks like i got a warning for posting that. Guess you were right HOGH, haha. C'est la vie.

·
Banned
0 Posts

This is a totally unacceptable post.....there is no need to bring race into it again. Shatter I expect better out of you and if your views are that way you need to not share them with the forum.

Black and White have no place or issue here....PERIOD!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts