Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
How old is this guy? He looks about 50 to me.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Heck yeah!!!! Yes!!!

Wait a minute.... who the hell is this guy again?

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
He has no College wrestling background, he's 41 years old and looks like a roided-up freak. There is no way he's going to be a success in MMA, or follow in Lesnar and Lashley's footsteps. Could make some money in one of the Super Hulk DREAM tournaments (if Jose Canseco can get a gig there, then I'm sure Batista could too) but he's not going to be a success in MMA that's for sure.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I think he can only survive in PRIDE where it is fixed. He does not have the muscule memory for the more intricate moves. He plain and simple lacks experiance.

PRIDE is gone cheif.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
he isn't training for a real career. My knowledge was that he just does it to stay in shape as he gets older. The poor guy's neck would break, or his quad would tear instantly in an MMA fight, he is brittle and does not have any combat coordination. I'm almost positive he has no intention to ever fight, ever. I'm embarassed to know anything about him, but I like when pro-wrestlers switch over. Just not this one.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I think he can only survive in PRIDE where it is fixed. He does not have the muscule memory for the more intricate moves. He plain and simple lacks experiance.
lol.

Yeah this guy has had way to many injuries, and is way to old. He is looking for a pay-day. That is pretty much it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I hope he does so my friend(who loves him) can see him get his ass kicked

Jeeze the guy has done nothing for it and he's a roid head.He has no NO background in any martial art and he's already 41 years old. What make shim think he can do it? Because he wrestles 3-4 times a week in the WWE?

·
Registered
780 Posts
If anything this would be like Kurt Angle in that he knows how to do stuff, and uses it to train, because just took a break from the WWE cuz hes OLD and he breaks easy.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Pro wrestlers don't make that much money lol most don't even make 1mil per year
And I bet you got that information from the (fake)dirt sheets! That salary page you saw was confirmed to be fake. Jim Ross said that guy's like Rey make 6 figures a MONTH.. A freaking MONTH.. from their merchandise sales. You add in the guaranteed money, royalty checks, ect.. They end up making several millions a year. Just imagine what this guy makes. 250k is pocket change for batista.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I hope he does so my friend(who loves him) can see him get his ass kicked

Jeeze the guy has done nothing for it and he's a roid head.He has no NO background in any martial art and he's already 41 years old. What make shim think he can do it? Because he wrestles 3-4 times a week in the WWE?
he does have plenty of training in several forms of hand to hand combat, a video of him training boxing and defending against a knife attack a few years ago prompted people to speculate him going into mma.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.