Birth Date 1965

City Huntington Beach

State California

Country USA

Attachments

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
If you wish to see a beating of David Abbott feel free to look at my signature lol :thumbsup:. He was a good fighter but when he returned to the UFC he lost, what? 4 straight matches? But he used to be awesome and knock out people in the worst ways.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Tank used to be a savage, but he definitely needs to hang it up. Definitely one of the best freestyle fighters I've ever watched. I have a vid of his 600 lb benchpress under "Strength and Power" in the training section.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Yeah, he either woops someone's a-- or gets his a-- wooped lol. When he used to be in the UFC it was painful watching him knock out people such as the one he gave to John Matua and Hugo Duarte. Then when he returned he got owned in his fights and just wasn't used to the new strategic mixed martial arts style of UFC which increased while he was being a crappy wrestler in WCW lol.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
Just add reputation because some mean people on the forum have lately been low repping me like The Don :thumbsdown:.
Well lets see, Stop lying and that won't happen.. I did try to give you some good points for a comment I read.. but it would not let me until I give some points around to others..

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
The Don said:
Well lets see, Stop lying and that won't happen.. I did try to give you some good points for a comment I read.. but it would not let me until I give some points around to others..
Lying? Your rep says nothing about lying, it says "everyone knows WWE is fake". Oh well just add reputation if you want me to get an avatar for you and make one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.