Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, already two fights announced for UFC 63. This PPV looks like it already owns UFC 62 lol. I want Loiseau to show ultimate fighters suck by murdering Swick. Why do people respect Swick so much? Just because he beat Riggs? Can't wait for this PPV and match. I think if Swick wins this he is number one contender.

By the way, who is going to fight Franklin next? Nate Marquardt? Mike Swick? Anderson Silva? David Loiseau again? Or Roger Rabbit, lol.

· Registered
673 Posts
yup, they haven't announced who yet though.

Swicks a VERY good fighter, i think he's got a damn good chance at winning. At the same time The Crow's no chump, he had his way with Evan Tanner pretty well.

I'm a big Swick fan.

And if someone else says "all he's beaten is riggs" then i dont ever wanna hear another word about riggs being good. Nothing against Joe Riggs but he has gotten BOMBED on the last few fights since Hughes lol

He might want to look into a little jiu jitsu.

· The American Psycho
7,096 Posts
Swick is a decent fighter but I think Loiseau will cut his face and make him bleed.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spit206Fire said:
yup, they haven't announced who yet though.

Swicks a VERY good fighter, i think he's got a damn good chance at winning. At the same time The Crow's no chump, he had his way with Evan Tanner pretty well.

I'm a big Swick fan.

And if someone else says "all he's beaten is riggs" then i dont ever wanna hear another word about riggs being good. Nothing against Joe Riggs but he has gotten BOMBED on the last few fights since Hughes lol

He might want to look into a little jiu jitsu.
I know he should. He got a shot against Hughes when he didn't even make weight and only beat Doerkson to get there. He infact lost a bit before his Hughes match so its unknown how he got a shot against Hughes. He's about 1-5 in UFC.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just hope Loiseau doesn't lose to Swick because if he does Swick will become number one contender, everyone will begin talking about him, and everyone will think he is some scary guy like Anderson. I think Loiseau will elbow Swicks face in or give him one of those brutal knees or kicks he does.

· Banned
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want to see Anderson take on Swick. It will be a repeat of Leben and Silva which was awesome watching Leben unconcious and being owned in a minute lol. Biggest UFC beating of the year definitely. That was awesome because its Chris Leben! Lol.

· Registered
1,580 Posts
Alot of people are underestimating Swick. He's one of the only TUF guys out there right now that I believe is the real deal. Hes only lost once and it wasnt even in the UFC. Hes 4-0 in the octagaon, and as much as I like The Crow, I just have a feeling hes lucky number 5......then its on to the title fight where he will get Owned by Ace lol

· I eat babies
7,894 Posts
Swick is pretty good actually. He doesn't just fight in the UFC he tears it up just as much in other organizations too. Loiseau is one of my favorite fighters in the UFC but he honestly has his hands full cuz Swick is very talented. At first I thought Swick was just a fluke for finishing his first two official UFC fights so fast, but against shitty opponents. But, especially after watching him dominate Riggs, and watching this highlight reel, and this one, and this one, he is the real deal. It's definately going to be a war but there's really no telling who will come out on top because they are surprisingly on the same level. Swick is one of the few TUF homos to be a really good fighter.

The Crow isn't the only fighter on this card with vicious elbows and knees, his opponent is right up there with him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.