Let's Hear some predictions

·
Registered
107 Posts
Semmy Schilt vs. Jerome Le Banner Schilt - KO
Ernesto Hoost vs. Chalid "Die Faust" Hoost - Decision
Glaube Feitosa vs Ruslan Karaev Feitosa - Decision
Remy Bonjasky vs Stefan "Blitz" Leko Bonjasky - TKO

Jerome can't catch a break. Opening against Semmy is a bad thing. Look at how he knocked out Remy and Glaube last year. Ernesto en Chalid is a tough match to call because Chalid is training realy hard right now and I don't know what kind of shape Ernesto is in. And even if he wins it's a question if he can go on to the second round. I hope so. Would be cool to have a five time champion.
I think Glaube is going to take this one by decision. Ruslan is still a little weary with his techniques and Glaube has a verry good defense. I guess i'm going for a decision but it could verry well be a second or third round ko for both of them.
Remy against Stefan is a tough one. Both of them are on fire. I guess Stefan is going to get the better of the first round and Remy is going to be clocked a couple of times, but the second and third are going to be for Remy. His unpredictable style will floor Stefan middle of the third.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.