Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't voted for a republican in a long time but I'm about to change my ways. a little quote fro his campaign speech =

"I'll watch the fight, but Silva's been in my crosshairs anyway, whether it's beating him for the belt or to win the belt and go beat him up after that. He's getting beaten up in 2010 by Chael Sonnen. That's been the story from the jump. There's people out there that need (to be) beaten up – he's one of them. And I have a moral obligation to society to beat him up."

So, in one corner we have an average white republican politician who probably couldn't out box me.

In the other corner we have the reincarnation of Muhammad Ali and Bruce lee combined with the charm of Larry Holms.

I'm pulling for the GOP for the GNP all the way!
I hope the fight is stopped when silva is on bottom choking on his own blood from his broken nose.

but don't bet the house on it and never underestimate a republicans ability to blow it.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Y'know, that'd kinda what I thought when he fought Nate.

But I am starting to love Chael "And when my music hits those speakers, I will make that walk and answer for my words." Sonnen.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Considering how much trash Sonnen has been talking I doubt Silva will even touch him if they fight. He only likes to KO people who respect him.
I really did LOL at this one. Silva may wear his track shoes!:thumb02:

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Do people not realize that Sonnen is in a three way competition with Kimbo and Toney for worst BJJ defense in the UFC? Even if he takes him down the guy is getting subbed with ease he doesn't have the tools to beat Andy anywhere.

·
All Eyez on Me
2,481 Posts
Do people not realize that Sonnen is in a three way competition with Kimbo and Toney for worst BJJ defense in the UFC? Even if he takes him down the guy is getting subbed with ease he doesn't have the tools to beat Andy anywhere.
Hellooo! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Gotta love Sonnen. This reminds me of the old days in the WWF, when one of the biggest heels would turn face with one speech. This is that speech for Chael. He's going to come and save the day! Or at least take Silva down and get caught in a sub, but I want to see it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts