Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Man, Nick Diaz rules. Best interviews in MMA.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Nick diaz = pos junkie

nick diaz - Uh ya i was told miller stole my weed from the locker room. so i was gonna take it back from him. uh ya what happen? uh ya i fought good tonight didnt i? uh what u mean i cant do what i did? what a dumbass. I hope he gets susspended for 1 yr

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Melendez, Nick and Nate are idiots... " I would hope my brothers got my back" Why did someone NEED to get someones back... Mayhem was trying to make a title fight with him and Jake Shields interesting like Rashad did after Rampages fight, then retarded Shields pushes him and then a brawl happens on national television.... I seriously hope the Diaz brothers and melendez get some BIG biff from CBS fro this!

It was COMPLETELY unprofessional and his excuse was... "I dont know waht happened, i just saw Mayhem come out of no where and then started fighting Him while ALL of America was watching... " Freakin idiots making our sport look like a bunch of idiots in a bar....

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
NO shit, lets put this in perspective though the equivalent in the UFC would be Anderson Silva, GSP and Frankie Edgar jumping Rich Franklin.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
NO shit, lets put this in perspective though the equivalent in the UFC would be Anderson Silva, GSP and Frankie Edgar jumping Rich Franklin.

I know man, if that happened i would be the same way i am now! I would lose SOOO MUCH respect and i 100% believe if that EVER EEEEEEVER happened in UFC, Dana would bring there contracts to the octagon with him and rip them in there faces....

I cant even listen to this Ghetto Trash

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I wonder if any of these interviewers ever have the urged to yank that microphone away and say "Shut the F*ck Up" when ever they are questioning Nick Diaz? Jeez, that man can spout some pretty incoherent shit!

·
Banned
820 Posts
We will be seeing a monumental amount of ass covering in the next few days. Just a situation that went hay-wire on national television.

·
CoutureCop
6,091 Posts
Apologies are one thing, but do they ever get held accountable for making the correct decision the first time? The idea that they are simply too simple/emotionally charged and so it is ok for them to do what they want is pure crap.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Its like watching a Child with a speech disorder... I dont even think he understand what the F he is talking about... The idiot doesn't even know what happened or WHY he had to jump Mayhem on Free Television...

Reactions: footodors

·
Registered
773 Posts
Melendez acted like a douche...Thats what dissapoints me about the whole incident.Ofd all the ppl melendez is the one person i would have expected better off. The diaz brothers are just cretins so granted their actions are nothing out the ordinary.

What did they think he was going to do? stab shields through the heart

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Melendez acted like a douche...Thats what dissapoints me about the whole incident.Ofd all the ppl melendez is the one person i would have expected better off. The diaz brothers are just cretins so granted their actions are nothing out the ordinary.

What did they think he was going to do? stab shields through the heart

I know man... Miller was like laughing the whole time, it was stupid timing on his part... Like he should of waited till after he said his thing, but damn....

What a bunch of unprofessional retards!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.