Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yea he did have crazy hair.. made him look like an animal which I guess could have helped him out a little bit :p

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Yeah i had a post way back in the day about this. He cut his hair and lost. Diego Sanchez cut his horrible fight. Evan tanner put his long hair in cornrows he lost. I'm noticing a pattern.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I remember that Evan Tanner fight.. I dono I think any white person with corn rows should lose by default.

The scorecard should have said:
Evan Tanner vs. Rich Franklin
Evan Tanner TKO'ed (Cornrows)

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember that Evan Tanner fight.. I dono I think any white person with corn rows should lose by default.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah his hair is still a disgrace to the sport,But even when he had short hair Tito Ortiz knocked him out in like 20 seconds

·
Registered
157 Posts
god from a girls point of view aa's hair was horrible before he cut it so its a shame if he grows it back, but i think the theory is correct lol!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Bottom line, hair or no hair, Sylvia landed a lucky punch......Dana White couldnt have asked for anything better to set up the rubber match. I just pray Andre comes back with the full head of hair, full facial hair, and the hairline abs to reclaim HIS UFC Heavyweight title

1 - 8 of 8 Posts