Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wat it do my ninjas, i was watchin gracie hughes, 4 the 10th time last night somebody please correct me if im wrong but when i watched the replays of the stoppage it looked like gracie tapped twice right when right when big john stopped. chect it out see wat you think

·
Registered
46 Posts
yea i just watched it again and i see gracie right about to tap as big john is pulling hughes off gracie

·
Registered
374 Posts
The Don said:
:mad: ;) :cheeky4: :( :p :dunno: :confused: :( ;) :cheeky4: :D :laugh: :thumbsdown: Can Someone Please, And I Mean Please Post The Video??????:dunno: :thumbsup: :)
+1

I dont remember seein it when I first watched, but by that point I was a wee bit intoxicated

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Gracie didn't tap. He was trying although poorly to block hughes hands. I don't think he tapped. Mcarthy could see he wasn't intelligently defending himself.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Big john was already on his way in and it was a judgement call on his part. The fighters have to be able to competently defend themselves and Royce didn't look to capable of doing that at the moment.

I'm a big fan of the Gracie's and a practitioner of BJJ, but props to Matt, that was awesome.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
:: whines :: Our home lap top died last night, blue screen of death, my fiance is performing surgery today I hope she can revive it. luckily I was able to get it to load here... looks like he might have been about to tap...

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
tap or no tap he it would have been stopped any.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts