Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just read the willa left Chuck for her dance partner in Dancing with The Stars...does ne one know if this is true...because if it is, i wouldnt wanna be that dancer, ouch! imagine stealin the icemans girl..BAD MOVE

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Storm442 said:
She was on the Jimmy Kimmel show Wed. night and kinda hinted that she was with this new guy.
He was in the audience, but she swore they took separate cars to the show.

Jimmy asked if thay had ever kissed, and she said "yes", Jimmy asked if they had ever touched tongues .. and she said "NO!"

The guy in the audience was smirking a lot, like he knew they were together but wern't allowed to say anything. They joked about taking their seperate cars to the nearest park and "making out".
damn so i guess willa wont be fighting jenna in the audience in december...i dont know why i car about this..

·
Registered
130 Posts
asskicker said:
Im sure Chuck gets all the ***** he needs. Who cares about some dancer.
yeah dude, i don't think chuck is crying into his gloves or anything. shit, he should be so lucky as to have no romantic ties to anyone, considering he's at the peak of his popularity right now and the skeezers are probably (literally) throwing themselves at him at every opportunity they can find, trying to rub that mohawk of his with their titties!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Coldblue said:
yeah dude, i don't think chuck is crying into his gloves or anything. shit, he should be so lucky as to have no romantic ties to anyone, considering he's at the peak of his popularity right now and the skeezers are probably (literally) throwing themselves at him at every opportunity they can find, trying to rub that mohawk of his with their titties!
no doubt!!!!! LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
asskicker said:
Im sure Chuck gets all the ***** he needs. Who cares about some dancer.
Your right, i do get alot of *****.
But im afraid the rumors are true..Willa has left me. I guess she couldnt handle my Martial Arts trained "johnson", she could only last 5 mins before leaving the room all bloody and crying.
I guess it didnt help that i would start off every session by running into the room naked and roundhousing her in the face with my "little american hero".
God bless America.

Don't do drugs!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.