Record - 20-2-0
Association - Jackson's Submission Fighting
Height - 5'10"
Weight - 170 lbs
Birth Date - 12/31/1981
State - New Mexico
Country - USA

Result - Opponent - Method - Event Title - Date - Round - Time

Win Joe Stevenson Decision (Unanimous) UFC 95 - Sanchez vs. Stevenson 2/21/2009 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Luigi Fioravanti TKO (Strikes) UFC - TUF Finale 6/21/2008 3 4:07 WATCH!!
Win David Bielkheden Submission (Punches) UFC 82 - Pride of a Champion 3/1/2008 1 4:43 WATCH!!
Loss Jon Fitch Decision (Split) UFC 76 - Knockout 9/22/2007 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Loss Josh Koscheck Decision (Unanimous) UFC 69 - Shootout 4/7/2007 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Joe Riggs KO (Knee) UFC - Fight Night 7 12/13/2006 1 1:45 WATCH!!
Win Karo Parisyan Decision (Unanimous) UFC - Fight Night 6 8/17/2006 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win John Alessio Decision (Unanimous) UFC 60 - Hughes vs. Gracie 5/27/2006 3 5:00
Win Nick Diaz Decision (Unanimous) UFC - Ultimate Fighter 2 Finale 11/5/2005 3 5:00 WATCH!!
Win Brian Gassaway Submission (Strikes) UFC 54 - Boiling Point 8/20/2005 2 1:56
Win Kenny Florian TKO (Strikes) UFC - Ultimate Fighter Finale 4/9/2005 1 2:49 WATCH!!
Win Jorge Santiago Decision (Unanimous) KOTC 36 - Unfinished Business 6/12/2004 3 5:00
Win Ray Elbe Submission (Strikes) KOTC 35 - Albuquerque 5/15/2004 1 1:07
Win Travis Beachler TKO POA - Pride of Albuquerque 4/10/2004 1 0:35
Win Cruz Chacon Submission IE - Independent Event 2/28/2004 N/A N/A
Win John Cronk Submission (Kimura) KOTC 26 - Gladiator Challenge 8/3/2003 2 1:30
Win Rene Kronvold Submission (Armbar) KOTC 24 - Mayhem 6/14/2003 1 3:39 WATCH!!
Win Mike Guymon Submission (Armbar) KOTC 23 - Sin City 5/16/2003 1 4:57
Win Jake Short TKO (Strikes) KOTC 21 - Invasion 2/21/2003 1 2:34
Win Shannon Ritch Submission (Rear Naked Choke) KOTC 20 - Crossroads 12/15/2002 1 N/A WATCH!!
Win Jesus Sanchez TKO AC 1 - Aztec Challenge 1 9/6/2002 2 N/A
Win Michael Johnson Submission (Rear Naked Choke) ROF 5 - Predators 6/21/2002 N/A N/A

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
deff not one of my fav fighters but he does have talent. great wrestling and i think he could improve his standup alittle

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I don't like Diego because he's over rated and the judges give him the decision all the time. But I liked his earlier fights in the UFC such as when he faught Kenny Florian and Brian Gassaway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He'll most likely face the winner of the Matt Hughes/BJ Penn fight.

·
Registered
28 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
deff not one of my fav fighters but he does have talent. great wrestling and i think he could improve his standup alittle
I agree. He does have alot of talent for a young guy but, like Tito, eventually his attitude will be his downfall. I do like that he gives praise where is should be given but he is a little too cocky. There is a difference between being cocky and being confident. Cockiness is just a cover for a lack of confidence.
The doctor has spoken.;)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
i would really like to see how he would do against a higher level fighter such as penn or GSP only after that does he truly deserve a title shot and is it just me or does he look really weird in that profile picture

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
RoverX said:
I agree. He does have alot of talent for a young guy but, like Tito, eventually his attitude will be his downfall.
Actually, if anything, Tito's atitude has assisted his rise to stardom. If it weren't for his cocky attitude he wouldn't have been as popular as he is today

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rush said:
I don't like Diego because he's over rated and the judges give him the decision all the time. But I liked his earlier fights in the UFC such as when he faught Kenny Florian and Brian Gassaway.
Giving him decisions? Did you see Nick Diaz's face? Better yet...did you see Karo's? Buy DVR or Tivo. Diego has more than GSP or Hughes wants. BJ Penn gave both of those fighters a killing. Want to watch someone given a decision? Watch Penn GSP. Penn backed his car over GSP's face and lost a split decsion because GSp took him down a couple of times (which got stood up every time because Rush couldnt do a thing with). Diego will bring more to Hughs and Rush than Penn ever did. If you think Diego was given any decision, then you need to watch the fights for yourself and quit going off of what other retards arer telling you. Come on bro. My dog knows better fight judging than that

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lightfall said:
He aint one of my favorites, like it was said he's overrated especially seeing that he only fights low-ranked fighters.
Yea.. low ranked. Karo, Nick Diaz (who smoked Gomi recently) Two better fighters than GSP or Hughes have faced in years besides their fight together. You dont watch alot of MMA do you?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
stegall420 said:
Nick Diaz (who smoked Gomi recently)
Who has the broken orbital bone? Gomi inflicted the most damage but gassed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Iron Daisy06 said:
Who has the broken orbital bone? Gomi inflicted the most damage but gassed
I agree but just like the Melvin Guillard and Josh Neer fight....dosent matter what your face looks like when your hand is raised

·
Registered
16 Posts
I still would have liked to see Gomi win Daisey. Diaz is an animal though. Gomi is the most exciting fighter in 155. His loss to Diaz was good for him though. It will teach him to get in shape for a fight instead of taking people lightly which is exactly what he did and why he lost. However, UFC has too much talent in 155 for Gomi to come over. Penn, GUILLARD, Sherk and Pulver just to name a few. All too skilled on the ground for Gomi to handle. The only Pridefc 155er that has a chance in UFC is Sakuraba.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts