Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Dislike him

Votes: 25 69.4%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many people hate Diego and say he shouldn't have gotten that victory over Alessio and that it was a poor match. And that UFC gave him the decision because he is a golden boy for them. Another reason people are getting annoyed with him is because of the way he is calling Hughes out instead of waiting his turn. Do you like or dislike Sanchez?

Me, I dislike Sanchez now but used to like him and his earlier fights such as against Kenny Florian and Brian Gassaway but after that he became really over rated and just gets into boring matches. I really hope Parisyan will shut him up. But the problem is that Parisyan wins all of his matches by decision mostly. If they get into decision I have a feeling UFC doing a screw job and giving the decision to Sanchez. If Sanchez wins do you think he deserves a title shot against Hughes or GSP? I don't think he is ready for one yet. He just feels he is ready because of his record and streak.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
I like him. he's a great fighter so why not.....Vera called out the iceman in like his first match, so I really don't care just as long as he fights well.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Rush said:
Many people hate Diego and say he shouldn't have gotten that victory over Alessio and that it was a poor match. And that UFC gave him the decision because he is a golden boy for them. Another reason people are getting annoyed with him is because of the way he is calling Hughes out instead of waiting his turn. Do you like or dislike Sanchez?

Me, I dislike Sanchez now but used to like him and his earlier fights such as against Kenny Florian and Brian Gassaway but after that he became really over rated and just gets into boring matches. I really hope Parisyan will shut him up. But the problem is that Parisyan wins all of his matches by decision mostly. If they get into decision I have a feeling UFC doing a screw job and giving the decision to Sanchez. If Sanchez wins do you think he deserves a title shot against Hughes or GSP? I don't think he is ready for one yet. He just feels he is ready because of his record and streak.
agreed with you 100%......theres no debating diegos record/streak, but hes not that impressive anymore....Karo better put him away early, cuz you know Diego will win the decision

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
cmon guys diego is 17-0 u cant tell me all his wins were because they judges favored him...hes a a relentless fighter, and if karo wants to beat him he is gonna hafta be ready for a war cuz diego will fight full speed for all 15 mins and thats what i like about him..but if he was to fight the winner of gsp and hughes...i think he loses to either guy..hughes, gsp, and bj are on an other level that all other welterweights...

·
Registered
15 Posts
100% dislike him, he's a head case, i hate his personality, yes 17-0 in anything is impressive but who has he beaten?, his last fight was weak, and i hope he beats Karo and gets his shot at Hughes, and i hope Matt destroys him and sends him home cryin, and then i hope GSP beats him down, and then i hope BJ bends him into a pretzel, my point and reason is this: his head is way too big, sanchez to me is not a likeable person because he has been spoon fed in the ufc since he entered and talks smack like he has fought super tough guys, he's a punk, look at forrest his 3rd and 4th fights in the ufc were against, fighters whom are known and tough(elvis and tito), so pretty much Sanchez is weak, i can't wait till Matt, GSP, or BJ get their hands on him and beat him down

·
Registered
302 Posts
609throwdown said:
sanchez to me is not a likeable person because he has been spoon fed in the ufc since he entered and talks smack like he has fought super tough guys, he's a punk, look at forrest his 3rd and 4th fights in the ufc were against, fighters whom are known and tough(elvis and tito), so pretty much Sanchez is weak, i can't wait till Matt, GSP, or BJ get their hands on him and beat him down
Elvis Sinosic? Since when has he been a good fighter? I don't know why you're comparing Diego to Forrest, but even then Diego has fought fights just as tough (if not tougher) as Forrest has other than Tito. Both Nick Diaz and John Alessio are tougher guys than anyone Forrest has fought in the UFC other than Tito. And personally I've never seen or heard Diego talk smack, though his head is a bit inflated IMO.

I don't like nor dislike Diego, but he deserves his credit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i personally dont care for him. He reminds me of Pres Bush in a way that he is not really well spoken but tries to seem as if he is more intelligent, spritual, and 'gifted' than anyone else. AAs far as his record, that speaks for itself. he has plenty of talent, just STFU

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Brandon Vera is worse than Sanchez definitely. Hes one terrible fighter. It took him a decade to finish Scherner and it could take Chuck a minute or less to finish Scherner. I hate these ultimate fighters calling out champions. They have no experience and until they beat some well known fighters they go in my good books. Sanchez and Vera I dislike them both.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
When it comes to Diego, I get mixed reactions. Part of me wants him to win because I would like to see him advance in this business. The other part of me wants him to lose because he is undefeated. I don't think anybody should be undefeated.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
When it comes to Diego, I get mixed reactions. Part of me wants him to win because I would like to see him advance in this business. The other part of me wants him to lose because he is undefeated. I don't think anybody should be undefeated.
He wont be undefeated after his next fight. Karo just needs to make sure it doesnt go to a decision.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts