Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in like 2020 will be much better then ufc fighters now? I ask this because by then there will be ppl who would have been training mma's all their life instead of like 5 years.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i can...........start fighting at like age 6 until 30.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
possibly if some1 with better phsical capabiltites starts training at 6.
it will just be all around better fighters in the ufc

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
There are UFC fighters that have been training for this all of their lives. The thing is, when I'm Randy couture's age (I'm thinking about 2020) there will be fighters that have taken training to the next level. They will strike harder, have stronger chins, condition harder and have a more expansive set of grappling skills.

For instance: I'm a 5 style grappler which is alot for modern MMA, but in twnety years everyone will have trained in 3, 4, or 5 different styles. The kinds of submissions will be greater in number, the different kinds of takedowns will become more sophisticated.

There is alot of room for improvement and it will happen. As we see the fighters of this generation become coaches you'll see their fighters fight like their teachers but with even more ability and faster strikes and stronger bodies.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Of coarse, UFC will be the top of the mixed martial arts chain because it is rapidly increasing in popularity. Also, if you watched UFC 1-10 you would notice how all the fights would end under a minute and were lopsided. Now the fights are pretty fair and last a lot longer and are more unpredictable. It's evolved a lot and will evolve a lot more and I can't wait. We also may get some world class PRIDE fighters since PRIDE is going a bit downhill. Anything can happen, Anderson joined and so did Pulver.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts