The Mad Titan
found this ancient text discussis his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management
i'm not referring to whether you the peasant buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat
with a fighter like fedor or a better example crocop back in the 2006 grand prix would be apocolyptic but a fighter like royce would be more of where i put sakara, a deadly ancient warrior look but not the skill or mentality so fighters give them more respect than they should and find themselves on the receiving end of bodily punishment.
2. any of a class of Jewish or Christian writings that appeared from about 200 b.c. to a.d. 350 and were assumed to make revelations of the ultimate divine purpose.
3. a prophetic revelation, esp. concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanently triumph over the forces of evil.
4. alessio sakara on occasion (for better example, see fedor)
5. any revelation or prophecy.
6. any universal or widespread destruction or disaster: the apocalypse of nuclear war.
you will see the apocalypse of the second coming of the UFC upper management. Alessio Sakara is a purveyor of the truth of ages, and his message onto us is to wear the black bags until we are in our mid 30s. Only then can our minds be set free.