Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the peasant buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

with a fighter like fedor or a better example crocop back in the 2006 grand prix would be apocolyptic but a fighter like royce would be more of where i put sakara, a deadly ancient warrior look but not the skill or mentality so fighters give them more respect than they should and find themselves on the receiving end of bodily punishment.

apocalypse

–noun
1.revelation
2. any of a class of Jewish or Christian writings that appeared from about 200 b.c. to a.d. 350 and were assumed to make revelations of the ultimate divine purpose.
3. a prophetic revelation, esp. concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanently triumph over the forces of evil.
4. alessio sakara on occasion (for better example, see fedor)
5. any revelation or prophecy.
6. any universal or widespread destruction or disaster: the apocalypse of nuclear war.

you will see the apocalypse of the second coming of the UFC upper management. Alessio Sakara is a purveyor of the truth of ages, and his message onto us is to wear the black bags until we are in our mid 30s. Only then can our minds be set free.
found this ancient text discuss

·
The Mad Titan
5,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
now it has translated with only used pious languages deeply associated with religious/moral/philosophical thought. So, I took it through Hebrew, Traditional Chinese, Greek (modern, as the Classical version is sadly missing from Google Translate), Arabic (I think Islam may have a few references to the Apocolips), Italian (since Latin is not an option and it is, after all, the Sakaran tongue), Japanese (I also think TS was inspired by Shinto), Haitian Creole (nothing on this earth can convince me that Voodoo had nothing to do with the Apocolips), and back to English. Here's the final result:

-------------------------------------------------------------
I in fact, combatants fight Apocolyptic Aresshiosakara Romanian Mistique action or increase that was given to only manage the work I do not think that there was no

If I want offcourse Forum is to purchase a poster, clean and jure judges will be more, not Dana, Joshiuba, or the highest level, drivers and sponsors, in this case, the sona is in a black sweat still are some people that have the potential Dana do this, we as human beings motivated by a desire for wealth and social accept-come in - '30 is generally (and I said, " I really Saqqara), I personally, and in the past not forgotten me, and why buy more, that's my man, I think you are concerned about them after death but is not my boat in the former Egypt, I do not believe in religion, Fedor: Yes, I think so, very hard training, I have a good job it has done, you can not see any difference

But we, as in this case, threats, or Saqqara, which can stay away from the skill and light-years away

·
Banned
689 Posts
this was crazy the first time i saw this, it's on boardreader aswell and i think the UG but not sure

·
Registered
127 Posts
In my opinion sakara is top 5 in the middleweight division his strking is great.It showed when he punched irvin in the eye and he looked great the whole fight shame he carnt fight nate due to his father passing away would of loved to off seen that fight! :(

·
Banned
689 Posts
LOL found this on his history revision page

Biography and Training

When Sakara was five, he began to play football as a midfielder. Sakara began training in boxing after realizing that, in order to be a football player on a professional level, he needed to know how to defend himself in case of a confrontation on the field. Initially, Sakara continued to play football and box, but after being penalized for fighting during a football tournament, he decided that he couldn't continue boxing and football.
and it also says that james irvin was defeated by TKO(strike to the eye/apocolyptic baxing)

the reason for edit:apocolyptic keeps being added, what does it even mean, it's not even spelled correctly

there is also a terry martin one saying

Martin grew up on the south side of Chicago, Illinois. Joining a street gang by the age of 10, Martin was nearly killed at the age of 15 in the summer of 1996, when he was caught in a drive-by shooting and hit by five bullets in his legs, chest and back. After recuperating, Martin turned his back on gang life and focused on his education, becoming the first member of his immediate family to earn his high school diploma. Since graduating from high school, Martin has additionally attained a Bachelor of Science degree, a Master's Degree, and he is currently enrolled at the Adler School of Psychology's Chicago campus as a doctoral candidate. Martin has also begun to use the fame that mixed martial arts has given him to speak to inner-city children about his life and accomplishments, urging them to stay in school. Terry often gets rather sleepy and allows other mixed martial artists to put him to bed.[

there's some funny stuff so if you got time you should check some out go to a fighters page than go to history at the top, im gonna check james toney and chael sonnen right
now because they have been saying alot of things and are probably prime targets for wiki-vandalism

·
Let Me Bang Bro
1,967 Posts
Sakara is supposedly a good striker but he has been tooled by brawlers in the past (Mcfedries, Leben and Alexander) He also looked susceptible to be taken down and submitted.

however he has improved over the last year or 2 and I hope he continues to do so, hes a fun fighter to watch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.