Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Real science being discourages is definitely true if you look at almost every point that the progressive agenda is trying to push. They say that gender isn't tied to sex despite biological sex being extremely concrete. Then even abortion, embryonic stem cell research, and trans children are all contrary to real science.

Their strategy is to encourage people to believe in increasingly larger lies.

It will reinforce people loving the lie over truth.

Which will make it easier to influence the public into making the wrong decisions.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
I find it ironic how all of these hardcore feminists actually endorse biological men competing against biological women. Then there's also the irony of talking about the gender pay gap and yet saying that gender is supposed to be this fluid concept based on feelings. Here are two truths, gender is a social construct in that gender traits vary from culture to culture, and there is a **** culture in the US...in prison.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Divide and conquer psyop.

Move the goalposts, sow discord, destroy traditional values, gender roles and stereotypes.

Its an offshoot of the left's campaign to destroy monuments, statues and history. To allow them to rewrite society and history in whatever image they choose. I don't think that anyone really notices or cares.

And so the united states may well resemble an uneducated uninformed impoverished 4th world country before long.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Actually if you think about it that last sentence you posted sounds a lot like George Orwell's book 1984 in which most of the western population is uneducated, uninformed, impoverished people. I wonder if the left even realizes how they are weakening their own future. Muslims are solid and ready to conquer and here they are turning their defense into weak.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
I wonder if the left even realizes how they are weakening their own future.

I wonder exactly the same, all of the time.

People smart enough to build artificial intelligence or rockets to mars usually aren't dumb enough to accept political narratives which lead to higher taxes, lower wages with reduced rights, freedoms and standard of living.

The media war being waged against inventors like Elon Musk could be occurring all over the world against anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together. Everyone too smart to go along with the official narrative could be targeted and obstructed to some degree. With the end result being diminished progress, innovation and advancement for everyone.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Yeah you'd think that actually business geniuses and inventors would be smart enough to know how capitalism benefits them and that it's for their benefit to keep capitalism going. I think these people are trying to go along with the political left thinking that they will be able to keep their money if they go along with it. AOC clearly shows that won't happen.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts