Votes: 16 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 64.4%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that Mike Swick wants to face Anderson Silva! That is understandable considering Silva is holding the middleweight title! But consider how Silva raped Chris Leban! When Swick fought Leban back in 2004 he got knocked out in the second round! So my question is did Mike Swick improve his game since 2004? Can he take Chris Leban now? And can he withstand Anderson Silva?

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
I like Swick but he couldn't do too much against Loiseau so I don't see him being able to do much to Silva either. I think Silva would KO him rather quickly. If Franklin and Leben both couldn't last 2 exchanges with Anderson then I don't see Swick doing much better......IMO!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
he says its going to be an exciting fight because they both are aggressive. but when he was put in front of the crow he fought tactically. i think it would be the same with a fight with silva. he will study tape and try to avoid getting caught like rich did. so he might last longer, but i dont think he can beat anderson. i'd like to see swick just come out guns blazing like he used too and just see what happens

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
j.farrell said:
he says its going to be an exciting fight because they both are aggressive. but when he was put in front of the crow he fought tactically. i think it would be the same with a fight with silva. he will study tape and try to avoid getting caught like rich did. so he might last longer, but i dont think he can beat anderson. i'd like to see swick just come out guns blazing like he used too and just see what happens

Yea Swick's been known for those fury of punches and KOing fast, but when you go back to the tapes and watch them again, you'll see that it wasn't all that great. Well not with the first guy he did it to anyway, that guy was just being a ***** and pretended to get KOed like Vernon White style. Then Gideon Ray was a pretty good one but the only real solid shot he landed was one he got him with when Gideon was on the ground, all the other ones just kinda surprised him.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Yeah anything can happen. SWICK BY KO

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
libertywrestler said:
haha so sad was franklin vs silva really fixed :confused:
im tired of this rumour going around that it was fixed IT WASNT ****ING FIXED it was just started by a bunch of morons who couldnt comprehend that rich can lose

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ruthless said:
Leben should be the one fighting Silva XD... First time was a fluke.
flukes are when you get a couple lucky punches to win not when everyone of silvas punches landed. Swik would prob get taken down but anything can happen. But i would bet on silva with a KO in the 2nd or 3rd round, but i dont think swik would make it through the first round

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.