Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one looks to be a fairly solid card for free on HDnet. Starts in an hour after Inside MMA.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I watched it. Gouveia looked like he didn't even care. I thought this guy would be trying to get back in the UFC but obviously not, right from the start he looked out of shape and like he just wanted to go home as soon as possible. The guy he was fighting looked decent but honestly Gouveia was so out of it I can't tell if Jimmo is any good or Guoveia was just terrible.

Leites made Taylor look like an amatuer. He should probably still be in the UFC, I wonder if they'll give him another shot when he wins a few.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I watched it. Gouveia looked like he didn't even care. I thought this guy would be trying to get back in the UFC but obviously not, right from the start he looked out of shape and like he just wanted to go home as soon as possible. The guy he was fighting looked decent but honestly Gouveia was so out of it I can't tell if Jimmo is any good or Guoveia was just terrible.

Leites made Taylor look like an amatuer. He should probably still be in the UFC, I wonder if they'll give him another shot when he wins a few.
I will admit Gouveia didn't look into it but honestly Jimmo is for real. He is obviously not the greatest right now but I would rank him among other Canadian fighters like Jason Mcdonald and Sam Stout.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts