Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet so let me be the fist here to congradulate Hughes on becomeing the gracie killer and for passing chuck for the most wins in the ufc.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hate to say it, but that was quite possibly the worst Matt Hughes we've seen. His last few fights will probably equally as easy for him, as he is one of Dana's golden boys, and such a huge name.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
Gracies suck.
Gracies cardio is worse then Big Countrys and hes got a belly the size of texas
Gracie name is dieing in the MMA world, they are no longer relevant except for their awesome one dimensional BJJ.

Props to Hughes! I enjoyed seeing another Gracie lose.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Gracies suck.
Gracie name is dieing in the MMA world, they are no longer relevant except for their awesome one dimensional BJJ.

Props to Hughes! I enjoyed seeing another Gracie lose.
Since when does Big Country have bad cardio?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Belly size has nothing to do with cardio. Nelson has sick cardio second to very few people in ufc as you can see from his fights that have actually lasted long enough.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Hey you have to give Hughes a little respect. I thought Gracie was going to pass out before Matt finally finished him off, but alas Matt did manage the tko before time ran out. Who's the next Gracie to pick a fight with Hughes?

·
It's a league game, Smokey
8,258 Posts
Gratz Matt, you looked like crap standing against an old man who doesn't know how to strike for 2 rounds.
This. For the sake of Hughes reputation noone should ever mention this fight again.

Great to see Matt TKO someone standing up. People sold the ship on Hughes too quick after he was wrecked by GSP. Dude can still topple most all of the WWs.
roflamo. Good one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.