Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many Fighters do u wreckon come to the Octagon Revving off there head l

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wreckon they go there coming down then.... my bad about spelling errors.... speed only takes like 24 hours to get out of your system

·
Registered
214 Posts
None of them... if you were high on national TV im sure one of the MILLIONS of viewers would notice and say something resulting in you being suspended/banned.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cmon man Tim Sylvia looked of his nutter when he got his arm broken

·
Registered
224 Posts
I know its getting close to the hollidays but its to early for fruitcakes...

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Maniac said:
i wreckon they go there coming down then.... my bad about spelling errors.... speed only takes like 24 hours to get out of your system
trust me, you wouldn't fight better on speed! you might not feel pain, but you wouldn't be able to think straight, and quick enought to fight at a high level!

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
Maniac said:
This has to be a joke. There is no way that these guys get geeked before a fight, and least of all come in there crashing. Have you ever trained at all? In ANYTHING??? It takes a ton of work to keep that up and the speed would make you burn out to quick.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Chrisl972 said:
This has to be a joke. There is no way that these guys get geeked before a fight, and least of all come in there crashing. Have you ever trained at all? In ANYTHING??? It takes a ton of work to keep that up and the speed would make you burn out to quick.
plus, going in there all cranked up, you'd seriously risk getting a heart attack or stroke!!! if you wanna win that bad, you have problems!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I agree this topic is a farce, but I read that Michael Irvin used to blow coke before and during games? He eventually got busted and his career followed the same path.
I also think I read that one of the illegal substances Pawel Nastula took was amphetamines... so stimulants, maybe - crack, no.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
:laugh: :laugh: I wanted to correct her damnit!! :laugh: :laugh:
Is the Mainiac a girl?:confused: And I can see guys maybe doing some coke before a fight but nothing else. I know alot of high school wrestlers that do it. So if theres high schoolers doin it Im sure theres at least some profesional fighters doin it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts