Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm,

Well...I don't know a whole helluva lot about this event or card yet, but I do know there are 2 fights currently confirmed / rumored as of this minute...and they are:

UFC 66: Liddell vs. Ortiz II [December 30th, 2006]

Confirmed/Rumored Fights

Light Heavyweight Title Fight
[19-3-0] Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz [15-4-0]

[9-5-0] Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz [2-1-0]

Thoughts? Ready...Set....DISCUSS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
i can't wait to see arlovski back. hopefully he wears the heavyweight belt again :thumbsup: so i will pick AA if this fight happens.


In my opinion, chuck is going to have a harder time with ortiz this time, but he will eventually KO tito.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
669 Posts
I thought AA was fighting in an outside program for charity or something.

I hope tito wins every time i see him fight i gain more and more respect for him, he's an amazing fighter. I think Chucks Kempo Jiu Jitsu is amazing (basically kempo is take down defence) but i think titos a monster right now.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE!

There's supposedly been another fight added to the December card. This card is lookin' F'N sick. :D

----------

Confirmed/Rumored Fights

Light Heavyweight Title Fight
[19-3-0] Chuck Liddell vs. Tito Ortiz [15-4-0]

[9-5-0] Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcio 'Pe de Pano' Cruz [2-1-0]

[9-4-0] Dean Lister vs. Nate Marquardt [22-6-2]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
bob said:
i can't wait to see arlovski back. hopefully he wears the heavyweight belt again :thumbsup: so i will pick AA if this fight happens.


In my opinion, chuck is going to have a harder time with ortiz this time, but he will eventually KO tito.

Same here, AA all the way, I like him a lot and am glad he will be back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Tito Ortiz vs Vitor Belfort should be explanation enough for the ortiz liddell fight. The guy got put in the same situation he was in vs liddell where hes stuck in the cornor getting beat on except vs Belfort he learned from his mistakes and took it to him. You will see Tito take down Liddell in this match up. As for AA if he gets defeated its gonna be along time before we see him back in title contention.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
794 Posts
66 is the stuff already....with just 3 fights its already kicked 64's azz. 64 kinda sucked looking back now.

AA will come back strong and great fight.
Chuck and Tito will get the hairs on my neck standing and only BJ and Matt have done that so far for a while...
Lister and Marquardt - what an excellent choice - 2 weapons to square off..
freakin love it - bring on xmas time. :thumbsup:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Wombatsu said:
66 is the stuff already....with just 3 fights its already kicked 64's azz. 64 kinda sucked looking back now.

AA will come back strong and great fight.
Chuck and Tito will get the hairs on my neck standing and only BJ and Matt have done that so far for a while...
Lister and Marquardt - what an excellent choice - 2 weapons to square off..
freakin love it - bring on xmas time. :thumbsup:

I know, I hope they keep this pace all next year. Its been good
 

·
attention whore
Joined
·
14,445 Posts
AtomDanger said:
???

o_O whats your issue?
He's just trying to start an argument for the sake of starting an argument.

Tito vs Chuck will have a good build, but I really think Liddell will finish him in the second. It'll be like last time, except with more takedown attempts.

Lister vs Marquardt could be good. That is, if Lister has a better gas tank.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,317 Posts
Damone said:
He's just trying to start an argument for the sake of starting an argument.

Tito vs Chuck will have a good build, but I really think Liddell will finish him in the second. It'll be like last time, except with more takedown attempts.

Lister vs Marquardt could be good. That is, if Lister has a better gas tank.

He has been posting behind me all day talking crap. lol

I like Lister a lot, hes a bad man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
AtomDanger said:
He has been posting behind me all day talking crap. lol

I like Lister a lot, hes a bad man.
yeah dean is cool as shit. i sat next to him at ufc 57. he is actually the one that turned me onto lloyd irvins school in maryland. he gave me his cell number and said i could hit him up if i ever come to so cal and want to train. if this fight is in vegas i think im going to go. im waiting to get that e-mail saying the tickets are on sale.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top