Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching UF3 and hearing Ed TALK TALK TALK about how bad ass he is and his ground and pound is soo damn good and exciting well.....uhh...no its NOT! Would pay money i dont have to smack that gaping vagina in his face!!! And man i hope he reads this!!!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Herman

CTFlyingKnee said:
Ed has the personality of Tito Ortiz, classic bad boy image, trash talking, and doesnt give a care attitude. In the octagon, however, from what youve seen on television he doesnt live up to the hype. This guy has a 10-4-0 MMA record, thats not too shabby, prob should be a little better since he trains with Randy and all, he just needs some time to grow
My point being all the people my age, his age all over the country that are 185 (not his weight:mad: ) could whip his ass drunk, pukin all over themselves. Now him being able to get to fight in the octagon and pursue his dream of beating someones ass and growing tons of hatred for a complete stranger cause you are gonna be in the ring with him AWESOME!!! but how can he be bad enough to get to do that???
Now as far as Ortiz' attitude being like his NO! Tito carries his more calm and cool but he still has the tude! Love the guy!! Ed's attitude doesnt match anything about him. Ortiz knows he's been on that long road to where he is today and has earned the right to have his attitude! Herman NO again!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
im pretty sure dana realized what happend, knew Kendall lost, and had no choice but to give the contract to the real winner Ed Herman, cant wait to see more of the Short Fuse in the future
Kendall wasnt that tough either!! Ed and Kendall wouldnt last seconds in the ring with my friends that weigh 185 and they have no professional fights!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.