Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,580 Posts
Ed has the personality of Tito Ortiz, classic bad boy image, trash talking, and doesnt give a care attitude. In the octagon, however, from what youve seen on television he doesnt live up to the hype. This guy has a 10-4-0 MMA record, thats not too shabby, prob should be a little better since he trains with Randy and all, he just needs some time to grow

· Registered
1,580 Posts
IronMan said:
Ed tapped out Kendall, but McCarthy didn't stop the fight. Ed should have won that fight and even Kendall knows it. As far as I'm concerned, Ed won TUF 3 in the middleweight division.
yup.....I guess when the crowd chants your name you get a few extra points on the score card

· Registered
1,580 Posts
tappingUout said:
are you kidding me??? Ed did a great job in the final.

IMO, Ed lacked on the TV show but totally stepped up his game in the final. he did tap out Kendall, and he should have won! im glad he got a contract cuz that means we will see a lot more of him and then shut up those who think hes a joke!
im pretty sure dana realized what happend, knew Kendall lost, and had no choice but to give the contract to the real winner Ed Herman, cant wait to see more of the Short Fuse in the future

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.