Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
I remember Ed talking a lot of [email protected] on the show like how all the middleweights were going to piss there pants when they see him fight Danny Abbadi! I don't know about you guys but I get the feeling Kendall and Rory's underwear was bone dry after the Abaddi fight!

·
Banned
31 Posts
yea he did talk a lotta smack but he looked like a pretty tough kid, especially when he fought grove...to bad he got choked out last night...hes not fighting franklin anytime soon just put it that way

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bonnar426 said:
I remember Ed talking a lot of [email protected] on the show like how all the middleweights were going to piss there pants when they see him fight Danny Abbadi! I don't know about you guys but I get the feeling Kendall and Rory's underwear was bone dry after the Abaddi fight!
He did go and choke out Rory after that fight though. He was good on the show, but he thinks he's better then he really is. I think the UFC thought highly of him because he comes from Team Quest. He's not a bad fighter, he's just not on the level that he thinks he's on.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i never really liked him that much. his stand up is just horrible and he alwasys trys the same thing in his fights, GnP. And one that fights hims knows what to train becuase he's not gunna pull out any suprises

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
Choke_Wire said:
i never really liked him that much. his stand up is just horrible and he alwasys trys the same thing in his fights, GnP. And one that fights hims knows what to train becuase he's not gunna pull out any suprises

yea hes always ground n pound.. i liked him on the show but last night i was goin for Mcdonald for the simple fact hes from Canada.. but ed held off for a while.. those were some nice elbows he was takin to

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hate Herman. He's way too cocky. He feels he's entitled to everything based on his "skills". He can do good in those smaller fights but when it comes to fighting infront of thousands of fans he can't seem to hack it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I like ed, ive met em a few times in the Seattle area and hes actually a real cool dude. I think its bullshit that they put him up against Mcdonald when Mcdonald matches up better with kendall and vice verse. I respect what he had to say afterwards though that he was a ***** for tapping, i think it takes alot of balls to say that, i know i dont like to go out cold lol so i give em props for how he handled it saying sorry and all.

The best way to describe ed, ed is cocky because he expects alot from himself, and he should, he is a good fighter.

I was impressed by Kendall, his GnP was good, although i think they stopped it kind of early but w/e he did very good for being in gaurd.

Can anyone say a 6'6 MW version of tito? lol

Threw a few jabs, few strikes, and BAM took em down.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
I like ed, ive met em a few times in the Seattle area and hes actually a real cool dude. I think its bullshit that they put him up against Mcdonald when Mcdonald matches up better with kendall and vice verse. I respect what he had to say afterwards though that he was a ***** for tapping, i think it takes alot of balls to say that, i know i dont like to go out cold lol so i give em props for how he handled it saying sorry and all.

The best way to describe ed, ed is cocky because he expects alot from himself, and he should, he is a good fighter.

I was impressed by Kendall, his GnP was good, although i think they stopped it kind of early but w/e he did very good for being in gaurd.

Can anyone say a 6'6 MW version of tito? lol

Threw a few jabs, few strikes, and BAM took em down.

They stopped the Kendall fight early? THE GUY TAPPED

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Herman still has the opportunity to prove himself, I'm sure he has a couple of guaranteed fights in his contract. I'm not going to count him out yet. He's a tough guy and I'm sure he's going to train hard to come back.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts