Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good call to let him continue, only reason for a stoppage would have been for excessive blood loss....wow, that thiing was like a damn faucet pouring blood out. I think from now on BabyFace....or Bam Bam should dye his hair red, ala Chris Leben, that would be pretty B.A.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
I Give Him Mad Respect For Not Losing His Cool Through That Fight.. I Was Having A Tuff Time Watchin And It Wasnt My Blood..the Cut Didnt Even Look To Be That Bad..but Man That Was Alot Of Blood, U Think It Bled More Than Yves Edwards??

·
Registered
540 Posts
jdun11 said:
I Give Him Mad Respect For Not Losing His Cool Through That Fight.. I Was Having A Tuff Time Watchin And It Wasnt My Blood..the Cut Didnt Even Look To Be That Bad..but Man That Was Alot Of Blood, U Think It Bled More Than Yves Edwards??
That looks like the most UFC blood shed iv seen in a while. Yves was a close second though.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah even Dana was giving him props for not freaking out and losing his cool.....as for the Yves comment, they are pretty close, but I'm pretty sure Dewees takes the cake

·
Registered
153 Posts
yeah dewees had more blood. Just pouring out. It was tough for me to watch it too. I didn't want him to give up. He was dominating.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
I thought Gideon Ray was going to win for sure after DeWee's blood started pouring out of his head. That was insane! Definitly glad we will get to see DeWee's fight again.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'd say Dewees had more blood, just because he fought with the cut for a longer time (i think atleast, im not positive but i thought they called fight fight once the round ended).

But ya, that was a sick cut, didn't look bad itself just hit a bad area.

I think the Gideon Ray cut against The Crow was alot more ugly then Dewee's.

·
Registered
58 Posts
wheww

oddtodd76 said:
yeah dewees had more blood.
Key word in that sentence, "HAD"! That boy is where the quote "free bleeder" came from. I say boy because he is half my age, I am getting old.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Dewees is a gamer, he definitely deserves props for being the aggressor while bleeding like that. I thought both fighters made a good showing but I felt that they both should have been able to end the fight at several different points.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Keithpas said:
Dewees is a gamer, he definitely deserves props for being the aggressor while bleeding like that. I thought both fighters made a good showing but I felt that they both should have been able to end the fight at several different points.
I understand what your saying but it's gotta be hard to try finishing a fight with blood pouring out of your head I bet he was scared he was gonna losse by TKO(cut) when he saw his own blood poring out of his face.

·
Registered
222 Posts
MMA1990 said:
I understand what your saying but it's gotta be hard to try finishing a fight with blood pouring out of your head I bet he was scared he was gonna losse by TKO(cut) when he saw his own blood poring out of his face.

It has to be freaky to be bleeding like that and still be fighting, I give him alot of respect for hanging tough and not quitting. Gideon had his opponent bleeding like a stuck pig and was not able to capitalize on it, that can mess with him if he lets it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts