Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
j.farrell said:
i still have faith in arlovski. i think he can beat aleks. i think sylvia could give him a run for his money for sure. aleks is a good fighter, not a great fighter like his brother. of course i always have money on my boy b. vera
Vera should be getting beat down here in about oh....10 days or so...

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
j.farrell said:
i still have faith in arlovski. i think he can beat aleks. i think sylvia could give him a run for his money for sure. aleks is a good fighter, not a great fighter like his brother. of course i always have money on my boy b. vera
how much of a talent gap is there between him and his brother?

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Another thing I just thought of. As much as I hate to say it, you can't even take Aleksander's biggest win into account considering he won in a fashion that is illegal in the UFC. Knees to the head of a downed opponent...if that were illegal in PRIDE, would Aleksander still have won? We will never know...

·
Registered
227 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Vera should be getting beat down here in about oh....10 days or so...
i hear you brother Brandon Vera is gonna get sent to the hospital . lol just like Mir used to say back in the day I think that sylvia would have a good fight with him he shoudl fight someone like the winner of Brandon Vera vs Frank Mir or Andrei Arlovski to see if he deserves a title shot if he cant beat AA how can be beat the champ

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Maniac said:
i hear you brother Brandon Vera is gonna get sent to the hospital . lol just like Mir used to say back in the day I think that sylvia would have a good fight with him he shoudl fight someone like the winner of Brandon Vera vs Frank Mir or Andrei Arlovski to see if he deserves a title shot if he cant beat AA how can be beat the champ
By pantsing him and having his poop fall all over.:laugh:

Sorry guys I know its uncalled for but its been so long since I've slammed on Tim and his pants.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I see AA being the biggest threat, I think that with sylvia it would be a prolonged battle that tim would ultimately lose.

I also agree that if Mir were 100% that that could be a great fight.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Spartan42 said:
I see AA being the biggest threat, I think that with sylvia it would be a prolonged battle that tim would ultimately lose.

I also agree that if Mir were 100% that that could be a great fight.

But, after his wreck, MIR will never be 100%.
Not to mention AA is the biggest threat UFC HW's have to offer.

·
The Axe Murderer
1,751 Posts
AtomDanger said:
I think/hope it's still possible for Mir to make a full 100% recovery the guys only what? 25?26? he's still got a long career ahead of him, I hope he gets his head back on straight cause I've always liked him. Great commentator too, he should defintly be hired when he's retired or something...Mike Goldberg needs to be fired...asap

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
AtomDanger said:
Not to mention AA is the biggest threat UFC HW's have to offer.
You never know man....you should read up on his recent interviews...he sounds like he is back in the game again. :D

·
Tim Sylvia Sucks
965 Posts
aleks would fight vera first and KO him in 45 seconds and then get a title shot and beat whoever the champion is in 2 minutes by KO from a knee. but then we will say the former champ was sick. and others will say pride is better than UFC even though aleks is a part of UFC. and then AA will fight aleks and KO him in the first round and all the pride people will shut up forever and the Pitbull will reign as champion forever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.