Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 21st of October Mark Coleman will be fighting against Fedor Emelianenko at Pride The Real Deal in Las Vegas. This will be an interesting fight. I think Emelianenko will destroy him and beat Coleman again... but you never know.

What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
coleman

If Coleman comes into the fight in peak shape he will be able to take Fedor down and keep him down. I don't think Coleman will escape a submission though, Fedor's technique is too good. I see it ending up pretty much like their last fight only it will probably take Fedor a little longer to catch Coleman in a submission since Coleman will be more cautious where he leaves his arms this time around. My prediction: Fedor by submission in round 1.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I dont think Fedor will get taken down again I think hell come out and just beat the hell outta Mark then submitt him. This one wont even be close.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
brocksolid99 said:
On the 21st of October Mark Coleman will be fighting against Fedor Emelianenko at Pride The Real Deal in Las Vegas. This will be an interesting fight. I think Emelianenko will destroy him and beat Coleman again... but you never know.

What do you guys think ?

Fedor wins.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.