Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haha, yea right

“I kind of figured Shane was going to win, though I know anything can happen in this sport,” Lesnar said. “I was kind of laying back and I didn’t want to count any chickens before they hatched. Shane’s a tough guy and I just know that Frank’s time is done. This is the new evolution of the heavyweight division. Brock Lesnar, Shane Carwin, Cain Velasquez, Junior dos Santos, we’re the guys in this division.”
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail&gid=227104
Brock kicking a man when he is down. Pretty cold but i think it is deserved.

Truth hurts. Like Brock i dont see Frank beating any of those guys but ill have fun watching him try.

·
Registered
535 Posts
He's right though..
the UFC heavyweight elite has changed completely within the last 2 years. From Sylvia, Arlovski, Couture, Mir and Gonzaga (maybe Werdum also) to Lesnar, Carwin, Dos Santos, and Velasquez.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Like you said, cold but well deserved. Mir has opened the door to any criticism Brock has by constantly running his mouth in Brock's direction.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also lets ppl know despite the antics or whatever, Brock knows what is going on, he is paying attention and he has respect for fighters.

the build up to Lesnar vs Carwin should be interesting. Brock has been heaping praise on Shane and Shane and admitting that his belt is fake and Brock is the real champion.

seems kinda weird. wonder if that will change.

·
Banned
0 Posts
If you take any of the old schoolers you got to take Mir.....he needs to learn more foot work and get clinched less against the cage with the big boys, circling away from their power and using the entire time in the fight to tire the big guys is the only road I see from here....

·
Registered
181 Posts
kinda deserved but in a way it is justice..carwin has been waiting quite a while for that title shot..so he should get it.. i guess mir should stop running his mouth so much

1 - 7 of 7 Posts