Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering if anyone knows when Evan Tanner is fighting again. The guy is amazing and has a ton of heart, so I would like to see him back in the octagon asap. I was reading some of his blogs from myspace and he seemed to be going through a pretty hard time a little while ago. So does anyone have any info on when he will be back?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Some people say he has retired, but i think he'll be back.

I wouldn't say anytime really SOON though. Maybe December or next year. Its to bad to, because he really be Levens really well and could still be in the contender area.

I personally would like to see Swick Vs Tanner, i love both the fighters and there both from the NW>

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
He just fought not that long ago at ufc 59. He will fight again. He is a very good fighter. Nice to see him fight franklin again i don't think he will be the same after breaking his hands.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swick vs. tanner would be a good fight, although I heard that swick will be fighting the crow next.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ya but if thats the case then when is Silvia and The Crow fighting?

But then again Swick Vs Tanner would be a big fight and so would silvia and the crow.... so i guess all we can do is wait and see.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rumours that I am hearing is that silva is going to step right up and fight ace for the belt, and swick is going to fight the crow but who knows...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts