Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching the best of UFC 2005 and i started wondering. Where the hell is evan tanner. He beat justin levens in april and that's the last we seen or even heard of him. He is a decent fighter. I'd like to see a anderson silva or a rematch with franklin fight. I think franklin is a diffrent fighter after the crow fight and tanner has a good shot at beating him. I think when franklin's body broke down and he couldn't finish the crow it shattered his confidence. Or tanner and swick.

·
Registered
253 Posts
moldy said:
I was watching the best of UFC 2005 and i started wondering. Where the hell is evan tanner. He beat justin levens in april and that's the last we seen or even heard of him. He is a decent fighter. I'd like to see a anderson silva or a rematch with franklin fight. I think franklin is a diffrent fighter after the crow fight and tanner has a good shot at beating him. I think when franklin's body broke down and he couldn't finish the crow it shattered his confidence. Or tanner and swick.
Now that you mentioned it... seems like he damaged a lot more than his body

·
Registered
171 Posts
if you follow his blogs u will be more confuse...he does not write even one line about his ufc career, one time he wrote that he has 2 fights in his contract yet after ufc-59.
i donno why they dont bring him back to give middleweight a shock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts