Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Found it on his MySpace page. I don't know about you guys, but to me...this just isn't working.

I wonder if he's even thinking about fighting right now? You should see some of the off the wall stuff he has on his MySpace page. Weird. :dunno:

Thoughts?

This discussion is going to be a riot. I can already feel it coming. :)

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
People call me Grizzly Adams! He looks like a mountain man!

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
santa....lol looks fat

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
It's a shame Evan Tanner has lost all touch with reality, because he really could've made a comeback and challenged Franklin again. Now he's writing blogs about having bare breasts in his hand(s) on MySpace.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Damn, what the hell? Tanner is oneof my favorite fighters, definitely my second favorite to randy.

If he is taking some time of he should realize that he is 35 and should take his time off later when he's too old to fight.

The beard is pretty funny though. I was wondering what he was up to, he hasn't fought since he choked out that loser back in april.

Here's the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=0231ccc1-9acc-4ee7-b71d-965e8c704699

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.