Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
110 Posts
This would be a pretty good match. I just hope Rashad doesn't win this match by his stupid decision. Has he ever not won a match by decision? Oh well, I bet Bisping wins this match.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Confrontation said:
This would be a pretty good match. I just hope Rashad doesn't win this match by his stupid decision. Has he ever not won a match by decision? Oh well, I bet Bisping wins this match.
Yeah right...Evans would beat Bisping back to England...No way in hell does Bisping have the power or skill to give Evans any problem...Bisping can't take a punch...Ross had him out on his feet in there match and the guy Bisping beat in the final, had no skills at all...

He made Bisping look good...Evans on the other hand has good boxing skills and great wrestling skills...He would KO Bisping if they decide to trade and if he takes Bisping down there's nothing Bisping can do, to stop Evans from pounding him.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Rashad's 8-0 with 5 decisions.

If they fought, Bisping by KO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
UFCFAN33 said:
yea they deff should have this match. I would go with rashad on this on but its a tough choice. Both fighter have good standup and i give the edge in wrestling and takedowns to rashad
Rashad has not shown any sort of skill in his stand up....his recents matches have all been decisions...and he just doesnt seem to have the killer instinct when his opponent is vulnerable

Bisping will destroy him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
110 Posts
Steeda3 said:
Yeah right...Evans would beat Bisping back to England...No way in hell does Bisping have the power or skill to give Evans any problem...Bisping can't take a punch...Ross had him out on his feet in there match and the guy Bisping beat in the final, had no skills at all...

He made Bisping look good...Evans on the other hand has good boxing skills and great wrestling skills...He would KO Bisping if they decide to trade and if he takes Bisping down there's nothing Bisping can do, to stop Evans from pounding him.
Seriously be quiet. Everyone is tired of hearing you think Rashad is the best and he can win anyday. He can't. And especially against Michael Bisping, the next phenom in the UFC. Rashad will try and take Bisping down and Bisping will just throw bombs at his face then TKO him like he did to Josh Haynes. And Michael Bisping can inflict a lot of pain buddy I don't know what you're talking about.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,069 Posts
Confrontation said:
Seriously be quiet. Everyone is tired of hearing you think Rashad is the best and he can win anyday. He can't. And especially against Michael Bisping, the next phenom in the UFC. Rashad will try and take Bisping down and Bisping will just throw bombs at his face then TKO him like he did to Josh Haynes. And Michael Bisping can inflict a lot of pain buddy I don't know what you're talking about.
YEA U TELL HIM CONFRONTATION!!! BISPING FOR BRITTISH PRIME MINISTER!!:laugh:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,593 Posts
It would be an alright fight at best. Evans isn't really that impressive. Bisping has all the tools, and would make Evans look like a TUF reject. True.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
I think that you will see Bisping as a #1 LHW contender in the next 2 years. He still has to improve, but he has UFC poster boy written all over him.

Who knows, given some time, he might even give Chuck a run for his money.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top