Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Evans vs. Bisping

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  frankinaug 
This would be a pretty good match. I just hope Rashad doesn't win this match by his stupid decision. Has he ever not won a match by decision? Oh well, I bet Bisping wins this match.

Steeda3 said:
Yeah right...Evans would beat Bisping back to England...No way in hell does Bisping have the power or skill to give Evans any problem...Bisping can't take a punch...Ross had him out on his feet in there match and the guy Bisping beat in the final, had no skills at all...

He made Bisping look good...Evans on the other hand has good boxing skills and great wrestling skills...He would KO Bisping if they decide to trade and if he takes Bisping down there's nothing Bisping can do, to stop Evans from pounding him.
Seriously be quiet. Everyone is tired of hearing you think Rashad is the best and he can win anyday. He can't. And especially against Michael Bisping, the next phenom in the UFC. Rashad will try and take Bisping down and Bisping will just throw bombs at his face then TKO him like he did to Josh Haynes. And Michael Bisping can inflict a lot of pain buddy I don't know what you're talking about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.