Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, i recently went to check the sherdog forum, where i've been posting for a few years, and it said i was banned. no reason... never to be lifted. i had over 5,500 posts (or close to it, i can't remember) and not even a yellow card or a double yellow card for a warning. i know that i said nothing to infamitory or negative, so i have no clue as to why i was banned.

well, F 'em in ther pretentious assholes!!!

i'm glad to be a member here now, and it seems that all the news and stuff is up to date, as well as good discussions and such!

FU you sherdogg!!!

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UFCFAN33 said:
what up man, welcome to the site
thanks! i hope i don't get booted off here for no reason! LOL. i obey rules and such, i just hope people can take criticism, cause if someone's being a scrotum, i tell them so! other than that, i'm excited to be here!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I feel the same way about Sherdod....I never joined them, but I can tell that they are not really on the ball over there. I know for a fact that alot of their fighter stats are not as percise as they claim. Like how only within the last 6 months did they add only 3 "pre" UFC 1 fights to Ken Shamrocks history. But anyway... Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
I agree bud. The forums over at Sherdog suck. Glad to see you joined here. :thumbsup: So, with that being said....I wanna say welcome, we're glad to have ya. Have fun. Add insight to discussion. Lastly, enjoy your stay.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MMA freak said:
Three quarters of the members are banned at Sherdog. Their staff and administrators are poor. The layout is decent but the forum itself is not. Bad moderating, bad members. I never joined it wouldn't let me for some reason. But I wasn't planning on joining after seeing a guy post on how Sammy Morgan is the next Fedor of the lightweight division. But bloodknux.com is way worse, the most worse MMA forum. I just posted simple news then next thing they close the thread and red rep and ban me :laugh:. Its all good this site is perfect.
yeah, it was odd there... i got banned for absolutely no reason... F'em... seems like this place has got its sh*t together, and the news is up to date... that's all that matters!

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MMA freak said:
This site I can picture will be the biggest MMA site and rivals with Sherdog I bet. All the banned members from Sherdog are coming over here by the sounds of it. Plus we already have 3,000 members and growing fast. As long as UFC makes more PPVs the more faster our site grows.
what's the general feel of this place? does PRIDE get a fair shake? i hate when i'm surrounded by blind UFC fans, who only like the UFC and know nothing of the broader MMA spectrum!

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
you get some of everything, some only go to the ufc section but alot of us checks it all out so youll meet your kind of people here for sure

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Maybe they have a sherdog spy here. And he see's you sherdogger's posting here so they ban you. LOL. I love starting conspiracies.

·
Registered
612 Posts
sorry but sherdog sucks, banned or not, it just sucks

i hve an account the but the forums suck, everyone is a know it all and if you dont share the opinions your flamed to no end.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
moldy said:
Maybe they have a sherdog spy here. And he see's you sherdogger's posting here so they ban you. LOL. I love starting conspiracies.
i didn't post here until i got banned from sherdog and got the coldsweats knowing i needed to find a new mma forum. now that i'm here, i'm happier than i was there, by a mile. at least on here, people have a clue whats going on, and seem to be very respectful as long as the opinions expressed are intellegent and thought out!

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
MMA freak said:
We just need more people to contribute to the site we already have enough members just need more posts. Only one quarter of the members post on this site. There should be some policies to prevent this.
i'd rather there be lest posts and threads than an overabundance of crap, just like what plagues sherdog. there's a whole slew of inane and useless threads and redundant posts. but at the same time, you tend to want more discussion, so you risk asking for more contribution but its a crapshoot, you don't know what you'll get.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts